American Suzuki Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Suzuki Motor

Service Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Suzuki Motor (Brea, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

For a company that never had much automotive market share and who no longer retails vehicles in the U.S., they think an awful lot of themselves. Overly complex questions from a tiny company with minuscule sales. Thanks but I'll stick with a company that produces quality products.

Interview Questions

• If we stop retailing vehicles in North America, how many GM and Mitsubishi dealer will have to supply technicians to support our NHtSA mandated campaigns?   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Suzuki Motor (Brea, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

straightforward, more like a conversation. explained the position in depth, and asked situation questions and questions about integrity and motivation. gave me a tour of the facility and introduced me to key personnel.

Interview Questions

• what training have you had to prepare for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Order Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at American Suzuki Motor (Brea, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Not much to say. Interviewed for the position and was asked a basic set of questions any interviewer would ask. Asked about my background and what I knew of Suzuki. That was about all. No longer than a 1/2 hour tops.

Interview Questions

• How many people do you think work for American Suzuki?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. Take it or leave it offer.