Ameripark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ameripark

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ameripark

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ameripark in November 2014.

Interview

Simple but precise interview process. Questions where straight forward and to the point. On man panel and interactive interview process. Details of the company was well presented by the interviewer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameripark (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department to acknowledge that I qualified to interview for the position. He discussed with me when and where to be for the face to face interview and the attire required as there were driving and fitness evaluations for the position. This was followed by an email confirmation. The behavioral part of the interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and was very comfortable and informal, much like a dinner table conversation. The final portion of the interview involved a simple driving evaluation in the hotel parking lot and a short run around the property under a time limit to ensure physical capability of the position requirements. I was told I would be contacted within 2-3 days with their decision.

I was contacted via email welcoming me to the company and a new hire packet. 15 hours later, after calling to find out information on orientation, I was told that it was a mistake and that I did not get the job, but " you finished 2nd out of a total of 25 interviewees if that means anything". The call was abruptly disconnected as if the HR guy lost signal. I tried to call him back, but it went straight to voicemail. No apologies...nothing. I had applied with Ameripark because I researched it well and liked the integrity it displayed towards clientele and employees. This incident definitely gave me a different perspective of my previous opinion. Disheartened is how I felt. Good luck to anyone who ventures to apply for a management position with this company, hope your experience is better than mine.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: You retrieve a car for a woman who is carrying a crying baby with her hands full and after looking she states she doesn't have any money to pay the valet fee. What would you do in this situation?   1 Answer

Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ameripark.

Interview

Hiring process was very smooth it only Consist of a driving test, physical test in which you run like a mile and a customer service interview. They are only looking to hire those that are the GREAT

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Background and driving record check, they only hire the best of the best

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameripark.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They need reliable people with no criminal records that can drive a car safely and in an orderly manner. You go through a back ground check to make sure you wont be a liability to the company. After about a week (thats how long the background check takes) you get an offer and start working immediately.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive manual?
      What hours can you work?
      Are you willing to work some extra hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grantville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameripark (Grantville, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

got emailed in for a face to face interview and tour of the facility. i was there for upwards of forty five minutes and left with the position. i started a few days after that. the interview went really well with prior experience as a valet attendant and did not require in debt training.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been a valet before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ameripark (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy. Applied online, took personality quiz and completed application. Received a call to see how serious I was about the position and to set up an interview date. Came to interview the next day and was only asked about 8 questions, all very simple. Told them I can drive a manual and have customer service experience and that is just what they were looking for. Only had to wait about 3 or 4 days for background check and then I was good to go.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ameripark (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

A valet supervisor called me up and asked a couple questions about availability and driving record. The supervisor didn't ask me any questions about why I would like to work their or any of those typical interview questions. Scheduled an in-person interview a few days later where I had to back in a car into a spot and demonstrate a three point turn. Also had to run a couple minutes to show that I could handle the work load of running for cars during the day.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to run around for up to 4-8 hours a day in what could be 100 degree heat?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameripark (Charlotte, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

The process was sufficient. It tested your ability to communicate with others and physical ability. There is a driving test where you have to park in reverse and pull out. After you pull out you must reverse 100 feet and do a reverse three point turn sufficiently within a given amount of time. You use your own vehicle for the driving test. However, if you don't drive a manual car they do not require you to test with a standard transmission. If you do get hired, the first vehicle you will be tested on is a manual transmission to verify that you can drive a standard transmission.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven a manual transmission vehicle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameripark (Buckhead, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

I got the job as a referral from a friend. The interview just ended up being the lot manager explaining how the lot worked and the valet process. The only question he asked was if I had ever been arrested, but after clarification what he really meant was do you have aDUI.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameripark (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was at the airport. It consisted of driving test, a running test, and a few personality questions. It was easy and didn't take any kind of preparation.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive a manual transmission and are you able to run for extended periods of time.Can you drive a manual transmission and are you able to run for extended periods of time.   Answer Question