Amewas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, Niki and Allison made me feel very comfortable. We talked about different processes and the different systems I have used to recruit candidates. They were very thorough in explaining what the job entails, benefits, and the work enviornmemt. I look forward to coming aboard and working for with them.

Interview Questions

• What Applicant Tracking systems have you used?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

After being greeted by the front desk I waited for my interview time. I was offered water or coffee while I waited. I was greeted by the manager and the HR representative and brought to a quiet conference room. The interview was professional. After the project questions were complete there were papers and documents summarized and discussed for HR processes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were focused on experience and matters related to the project. After a good dialogue the HR representative presented some paperwork and gave information on the company policies.   1 Answer

On-Call Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

It was Good but I was Nervous. The Person that interview me was very polite. A lot of questions were asked we talked about my schooling and that I want to grow with the company

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

I was emailed by an HR representative shortly after applying to set up a quick HR phone screening. It was a short interview mainly consisting of questions pertaining to myself. Within a week or so I was contacted to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview focused on projects I did in the past as well as a challenging technical portion to see if I had a grasp on the skills necessary for the position. Nothing tricky or unfair. After another week I was asked to fly down for an on-site interview where I met with several HR representatives and then the hiring manager for a few more technical questions. I was then introduced to a handful of people in the department I was a candidate to be a part of. Everyone I met was very friendly and I felt comfortable and welcome throughout the entire interview process. About a month later I was given an offer.

Pulsed Power Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

A couple phone interviews with standard, business-type questions, followed by an in-person interview and facility tour. Facility tour showed highlites of job, working conditions overview, and brief introduction to coworkers. In-person interview was with hiring manager and HR rep taking turns discussing applicable EE experience/knowledge and standard business/ethics questions.

Interview Questions

• Not as many technical questions as expected, just queries of general systems awareness.   Answer Question

Entry Level Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amewas (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Met them at a job fair. Great feel, instantly was interested in the company. Received a call for a phone interview about a week later. Easy and laid back but still challenging questions. Got a call for an in person interview a week after that. HR rep explained everything about the company. Same day went and met with a technical employee who interviewed about my skills and showed me the facilities I would be working with. A week later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would a past employer say about me.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amewas (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Phone interview was just a quick screening for the employer to get to know a little bit about me.

I got the In-person interview a few days later. It was more technical in terms of my past work experience and what kind of features I made. Also, they asked some behavioral questions to see if my personality can mesh well with others at work. Everybody who interviewed me were very friendly, so I felt very comfortable and was myself.

About a week later, I got the good news and accepted their offer.

Interview Questions

Amewas Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Director of HR

Great feedback! Thank you so much. We hope you've enjoyed your first few weeks with AMEWAS, Inc.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was excellent overall. When I first entered the conference room I was greeted with a handshake and told to take a seat. I was told to relax and get comfortable which made me feel like part of the team without even knowing if I was going to be awarded the position. The Amewas recruiter was real nice and elaborative. She explained what the company was looking for and how individuals have an opportunity to grow within the company. The interviewers were prepared and that made me feel relaxed and able to answer the questions that they asked me. I was able to ask questions that the interviewers answered in full detail. In my opinion the interview went exceptionally well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in two years?   1 Answer

Nov 14, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to know you have had such a positive experience thus far; we will strive to ensure this is always your experience throughout... More

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amewas (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR was standard and straightforward, getting to know the person and a few behavioral questions

Technical Phone Interview with the Tech Team was more challenging and more into the specific details of the job.

The experience was friendly and the team asked questions from a technical standpoint and I answered them as positively and concise as I could.

Interview Questions

• Identify your experience with handling risk and risk management.

Share an experience with handling networking or troubleshooting servers.   Answer Question

Nov 23, 2016 – Director of HR

We are grateful for your time and feedback!

Procurement Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amewas (California, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

After I applied on the website, I received an email to schedule a phone interview. I then had a 10-15 minute phone interview with the HR representative. We discussed the position, my qualifications, and the company. Later, I was requested to come in for a sit down interview, where I was interviewed by the HR Representative and the hiring manger.