Amobee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amobee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.6

Applied Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee.

Interview

The process is very smooth. I got several rounds of phone interviews, in which the interviewers asked my past project experience and coding questions. They did not ask me to onsite because of the long distance. The recruiter and hiring manager are extremely nice and professional, they spoke with you like a good friend, you won't feel any pressure. Their offer is very competitive but I finally choose to stay at east coast due to family reason.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amobee in April 2017.

Interview

There weren't any technical questions. They just get a feel for your personality to see if it's a good fit. I got the job, and I'm really happy with it!

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amobee (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through an employee referral. I heard back from a talent acquisition manager about two weeks later. He asked a few questions about my qualifications, then set up a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was easy, mostly gauging my qualifications, company culture fit, and salary expectations. Three days after the interview, I received an email to inform me that they didn't see a good fit and that my salary expectations were too high.

Entry Level Interview

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter who seemed like he was trying get competitive insight on my previous company. He kept digging for more information and asking about specific clients. I felt very uncomfortable and it was completely unprofessional of the recruiter. When he would ask a question, he would cut me off in the middle of my sentence. It didn't seem like he read my resume because he was reading it line by line to me. It was a waste of time and unfortunately gave me a negative image of Amobee.

Office Manager (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amobee (San Diego, CA).

Interview

One phone interview/screening with HR.
    Meeting in person with Manager.
    Meeting with Director in person. They canceled this on the day of the interview because a past Office Manager agreed to come back for the short window they needed an employee for.

Everyone was very nice and friendly. Easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Mostly generic interview questions. A lot about past experience pertaining to the position. They were going to be moving offices, so asked about experience with that. A few questions about working independently as well as in a team.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amobee.

Interview

I applied and was contacted weeks later by an internal recruiter. The recruited asked me questions about my background and why I wanted to work at Amobee. The recruiter then gave me the thumbs up and sent me a 30 min test to take. If you miss more than three questions they don't let you continue. The test consists of pretty basic math problems (if you took algebra in middle or high school you should be just fine).

After you pass the test you get called back to schedule a time to interview. The interview consists of several different managers within the company. They ask basic questions about your background and experience. To me, it seems like they are looking for a certain type of pedigree vs someone who can do the job at a high level. I was more than qualified for the marketing role I applied for (great GPA, work experience, internships, know social, advertising and excel like the back of my hand, etc) but still got the automated response email saying I was "not a good fit for this position". This couldn't be farther from the truth because I have since gone to work for one of their competitors and am thriving there.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I heard back later that afternoon to set up a phone interview. Spoke with HR for about 15 minutes and scheduled a phone screening with the Director the next day. After speaking to the Director about past experiences, I was invited into the office. I met with 4 different people in the office and was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my previous experiences were and how I thought they might be useful in the new position. What were some of the challenges I've faced recently and how I grew from them. If you're prepared, have the right skill set, and a positive attitude, there's a good chance you'll be a good fit to work here.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amobee (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Relatively easy going interview style - was given the job after 2 meetings with various develop groups and respective managers. I was working with a recruiter so the process seemed relatively coordinated. Office is actually really nice and in a great location. Very fun environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions were around some coding nuances. Nothing I didn't already know. If it is on your resume you should be accountable for it.   Answer Question

Campaign Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amobee (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very simple and straightforward. Basic phone interview followed by a math assessment immediately after. Then a few days later I came in for an in person interview, in which I met with two current employees. They were both very friendly and made the interview seem like it was not an interview at all. I was prepared for what they asked, but the experience was made positive because of the positive attitude and outgoing nature of the interviewers. Though I did not get an offer for this particular position, they informed me of another role they were looking to fill that was more suited to my interests and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too complicated. Asked what my biggest strength was and why I see myself as a good fit for the position/ company.   Answer Question

Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amobee (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called within a couple of days. Sonya was absolutely wonderful on the phone and the phone interview ended up lasting about an hour. Next step was face-to-face. The face-to-face interview was a pleasurable experience, everything flowed smoothly. At the end of the interview I felt like everything went very well. They told me I would hear from them in a few days. A few days later I received a phone call from Sonya stating that they all loved me and that I would be a perfect fit but unfortunately they were just given directions to put the position on hold and were not moving further along in the process with anyone.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at working in teams?   1 Answer