Amobee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amobee Interview Questions

Interviews at Amobee

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amobee (Redwood City, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Bad experience.
    Questions were nothing out of the ordinary but interviewers were rude, poorly coordinated and just following a script. One interview was very awkward because the interviewer could barely speak english so I had to keep asking him to repeat the questions. By far one for the record books.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? How do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee in April 2018.

Interview

I appeared for Software Engineer Platform team at Amobee in Redwood City, i have been contacted for a one hour technical interview over phone discussing on resume and an algorithm question to solve. Up next i was called for two mini on sites where i met 4 different people along with Hiring manager. I had interviews focusing on problem solving, design and my projects on resume. I met the recruiting HR Farri the same day of onsite and recieved a positive feedback. The process was super quick and the all the interviewers are intelligent and very interactive during the process.

Interview Questions

• Signed N.D.A, Questions focusing on Algorithms, D.S and Design were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amobee (Redwood City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Asking about your projects and discussing about one algorithm problem. Focus more on the implementation of algorithms. The interviewers are very nice and patient. You can tell them your difficulties if you are in stuck.

Interview Questions

• The maximum rectangle area which consists of only 0 and 1   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amobee in January 2018.

Interview

I was directly contacted for setting up the interview with an Engineer. On the day of the phone interview, the interviewer started off by asking from a list of web development, javascript, HTML/CSS questions she already had prepared may be. This went on for half an hour and then she gave me a coding problem on string manipulation. After being continuously stormed with questions the problem took some time for me to solve. There was no introduction about the position, team or company. This really reflected a bad picture of the company and its culture. Wish there was a better way to evaluate a candidate's potential and not merely asking questions which you can find answers from the web.

Interview Questions

• What style is used to place an element on the same line as the adjacent element?
      What is HTTP? what are its headers? What is the difference between null and undefined?
      Write code to change the integer range to string range.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amobee (Redwood City, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The company put me through 3 remote screenings. The interviews can extend for more than 45 minutes. The first interviewer was the most friendly. The second was open to my answers and flexible with allowing me to solve the problem in another programming language. They are a Java house. The third interview was very well structured, and it was clear the interviewer read my resume. He asked thoughtful and blunt questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions: (1) slightly more complex deduping problem, (2) streaming problem (3) a data structure and algorithms problem on a large file.
      Also, there were behavioral questions in interview 3   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was well organized. There are several rounds and people are very nice. They won't give you pressure and you can just focus on your answers. In short, It's a great experience.

Interview Questions

• You need to focus on the job description and do the relative preparation and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee.

Interview

Interviewer is friendly, he will answer all the questions about the company and listen to your idea about the code challenging. He is also patient to help you with some hints and wait for you thinking.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of words, find all pairs which can combine as a palindrome string.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amobee (Redwood City, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Fairly standard couple of phone interviews that were relatively broad, but looking for logical thinking as a result and language/technology agnostic. An email with a large pdf about the teams/interview process is very helpful to show what to research and ask good, relevant questions about. There was a good mix of basic Java questions, algorithm questions, and basic web concepts (describe how to build this element in HTML/CSS/JS).
    The onsite was similar, consisting of 6 rounds. I also got a brain-teaser type logic question from an interviewer, but that probably depends on who is available to interview. Very similar to phone interview except all questions are on whiteboard and a little bit more focused to the team you are interviewing for. Don't hesitate to code a more inefficient solution and improve it! Feedback was available right after interview and was very helpful and direct, they are not afraid to tell you directly what you can improve on unlike many other companies. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How would you build a dropdown menu in pure HTML/CSS/JS   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

phone interview, coding assignment and onsite.
    - phone/ screen interview is pretty good. Interviewer is patient all the time.
    - coding assignment is not hard
    - onsite is a little bit disappointed.

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amobee (San Diego, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was emailed and set up a phone interview. When the interviewer call he sounded very disintrested like the last thing he wanted to do was have the interview. He asked me a few basic questions and told me he would call me back later in the week. I never recieved another phone call.