Amplify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amplify Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2018

2.8

Copy Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amplify in March 2018.

Interview

I answered an ad on LinkedIn for a full-time job. The company scheduled a phone interview. During the course of the conversation I learned that the position is a temporary, non-staff job, lasting six to eight months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amplify (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

The entire process took about a month with three interviews. The first two were conducted over the phone and the last was a Goolge Hangout session with a few executives and candidates from other regions. The recruiter was excellent with communication throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on your knowledge of NGSS.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled an initial phone call to discuss background and position. Their description encompassed responsibilities ranging from a junior analyst to a senior architect, but their pay range was barely entry-level. Additionally, they wanted a contract-to-hire relationship, but had no idea on how to structure it. I offered a detailed structure based on past consulting engagements, but never heard back from them. Overall, they appeared unrealistic and disorganized.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

I thought I was applying for a full-time position. There were many jobs on the website, but most were not real. It ended up as a contract position instead of full-time. I think their job posting process is a bit misleading.

Intern Interview

Interview

Asked pretty standard questions. Overall laid back vibe and interviewer was friendly. Supervisor joined afterwards so I was able to get more insight on the company's inner workings and mission.

Full Stack Co-OP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amplify (Rochester, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview took oncampus. Recruiters were really polite and nice. In a 45 minutes interview, they asked me about my resume, object oriented questions and a coding question. It was a nice experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview took around 15 minutes. Several questions about motivation for the internship and competency-based questions were asked. The outcome was communicated one day later. Moreover, an essay outlining the motivation for the interview was required.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amplify (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied and within a few days I came in for an interview which went really well. A week later I had a call about salary requirements. A week and a half went by and I followed up with the hiring manager after not hearing anything, and I found out that I had an offer. It was explained to me that I should have heard of the offer much sooner - perhaps there was a delay in HR. So just be sure to follow up after your interview!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a company focused in Education?   Answer Question

It was a really great offer, team, and company but ultimately I decided I didn't want to design for apps.

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amplify (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Very laid back and not too difficult. You will sit with about 5 people and have them ask you various technical questions and you will whiteboard for about 30 minutes. They will then show you around if you did well on the interview process. Free snacks and coffee.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

I had a brief interview by phone with a Human Resources staff member. That interview was followed by a teleconference interview with two key people I would be working with. I was given plenty of time to get my questions answered so I knew whether or not the position would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What tool do you think would be most effective in helping students learn?   Answer Question