Amsterdam Printing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amsterdam Printing

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amsterdam Printing.

Interview

It was very thorough. Took half a day and met with all the relevant parties to the position. I met with 5 different people including hr and was shown around the facility.

Interview Questions

• Management style, specific questions to determine skill level in tools used.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amsterdam Printing (Amsterdam, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Spoke with HR manager, took test on computer, offered position, sent for drug screening. That is all that I can recall about the process. Sorry, I am unable to meet the 50 word minimum.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amsterdam Printing (Amsterdam, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I selected for an onsite interview from Career Fair. And Then Manager asked my to submit a sample project code that I worked on in my college. I submitted it. The interview was fairly easy just some behavioral questions.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amsterdam Printing in November 2011.

Interview

Reported to the reception desk ten minutes early. Was given a standard application form on a clipboard to fill out, no desk or table, just a waiting room chair. Did best to provide information requested (twenty- five minutes). Met hiring director, also interviewed with two other directors. Total elapsed time 3 hours 10 minutes. Never received any response, job was re-listed two weeks later with a new title.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding numerous technologies unfamiliar to me, despite having worked several years in state-of-the-art facilities.   1 Answer