Andiamo Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Andiamo Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Andiamo Partners

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Went over resume, asked questions about why I wanted to work there and what I was looking for, overall good experience and straightforward interview. They asked an open ended question which you can choose to answer however you want based on your personality.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather have superpower X or superpower Y, and why?   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

After getting in contact with HR, I had to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had a phone interview with the CEO and founder. The next round was a phone interview with the head of hiring. After the first two screenings the third round was an on-site interview. Due to the fact that I lived far away, they conducted this interview on Skype. This interview lasted 2 hours.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

One questionnaire, phone interview, phone interview, panel interview through Skype. Have to pass one to get to the other. I made it to the second phone interview then was told they were going a different way.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and questions getting to know more about your personal life   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Pre-interview questionnaire. Got a callback and set up a phone call with a senior associate overall interview was fair. People were very nice and responsive. I enjoyed my phone interview. They let me know within a few days if they were passing me through or not.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Very intense. I think I met with 5 or 6 people. There is a written test followed by meeting with the company President. I had to come back again and meet with the other people on the team. I found out that I got the job about a week later and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a good offer and I accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

After a test, I met with the CEO. Great, informative interview where I learned about the company - difficult interview considering that I didn't have experience post graduation. Other interview I'd been on in the industry were not as high level or impressive (questions from other firms were "how many cold-calls will you make in a day" and "how much money do you want to make?") Their questions really got to know who I am and what motivates me.

I was impressed how much time their management put into the process of interviewing new employees.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to want to succeed in life (career, education, etc.)? Why do you want to be a great recruiter?   Answer Question
    • Why Andiamo Partners?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.... their package was impressive and competitive - so I accepted. There wasn't room for negotiation. They have a clear plan for increases in pay based on performance.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners.

Interview

I had an interview with HR and with the co-founder over the phone (separate) It went very well.
    The HR interview was more technical. Both interviews were respectful and professional. After clearing the interviews, I was moved to the face to face interview. The recruiter was Stu. After the face to face interview I was told I was going to be contacted with a decision in 24 hours. after two days, I contacted the recruiter and all he said was " They will go with someone else. I will get back to you once I have more information" I never heard from HR nor the recruiter ever again. I am glad I did not land a job at Andiamo because I find it extremely unprofessional that they will have someone going thorough more than 4 interviews and not take the time to inform the decision in a professional way. I have been hired by Amazon and I could not be more happy , everything happens for a reason I believe, but after talking to Daniel, the co-founder (which it was a great interview seems like a good boss to work for) It seems like the company has a lot to offer but I would be more careful with the hiring process as it can make the company look terrible!

Interview Questions

• Technical : Funnel methodologies , Languages knowledge
      Non-Tech: LOTS of personality questions! What would you do if...   Answer Question

Tech Recruiter Interview

Interview

Initial phone call then in person/video interview. In the video interview I spoke with five individuals in separate conversations. Employees seemed nice and questions were average interview questions. However, after my interview I never heard from the company again.

Interview Questions

• What is one question I haven't asked you that you think I should have?   Answer Question

Tech Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners.

Interview

The process is listed clearly on their website. I completed the initial questionnaire and had two phone interviews. The first call lasted about 15 minutes, it was very straightforward and simple, basically asking why I wanted to work for the company, etc. The second call was the full 30 minutes. During this call, the person I spoke to was basically talking a lot about how hard the job was. When asked what motivates you, I think the answer they were looking for is that you want to work hard to give clients a good experience, not looking for success around every turn. It was assumed that since I had gone to a good school, I had everything handed to me easy, which was not true. Overall, the people I spoke to were friendly, the second person just emphasized a lot on how difficult the job was. I had to reach out twice for followup before the initial recruiter responded telling me they were going a different way.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why did you attend the school you did? Why Andiamo? Why recruiting?   Answer Question

IT Junior Analyst Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

After receiving a call back from Andiamo Partners, I had to answer 4 out of 5 essay questions and email the answers back that same day. I then scheduled my 1st 1on1 interview with Andiamo the next week. I was interviewed by the CEO first time around and he called me back for a second interview. During the second interview, I had a 1on1 interview with 3 different people, and then again with the CEO. Its a very small company and the people working there were very down to earth and easygoing. I did not end up being hired, even though I was led on to believe I would. However, I do not have any negative perceptions about the organization or interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a client who is rude or not interested in talking to you?   Answer Question