Andiamo Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andiamo Partners Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had to respond to an online questionnaire fist, later they contacted me to arrange an interview with the recruitment manager. The interview lasted about 30 min. Did no move forward to a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Pre-Interview Questionnaire done through email and then followed by a phone interview with a partner in the firm two weeks later. They are hiring for New York City and Austin

Interview Questions

• Out of your resume has your least favourite position been?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was a long and hard process, but it just shows you how much care this company takes in placing the best and brightest. You will be asked a lot of random behavioral questions as well as questions about your background experience. But you will be judged fairly and at the end of the day, have a wonderful conversation with the top executives at the company.

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (Waco, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I first filled out a questionnaire in order to get to the actual interviews.
    There were 3 rounds:
    1. 1-hour phone interview with the president
    2. 30-minute phone interview with the recruitment manager
    3. Short set of SAT-style questions and an essay followed by a full set of interviews with senior management. (~3-4 hours total)

Executive Recruiting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners in February 2016.

Interview

Applied via Campus Recruiting, was contacted via phone call and emailed a questionnaire and had to answer at least 3 of 5 essay questions. After that, I was called back to schedule an interview with the CEO. He was really friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to study at the College you are currently attending?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners.

Interview

I applied through job board and the recruiter sent me an email to schedule the interview time. The first interview is about my current background check. It only takes 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me about what areas am I interested in and what are the salary ranges I am looking for.   Answer Question

Executive Recruiting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners.

Interview

I applied through a job board through my university. I got an email to set up a time to speak on the phone and the phone call informed me of the application process and they sent me a questionnaire application with 5 questions to send back. They didn't call me back after that.

Interview Questions

• For what reasons are you interested in becoming a technology recruiter?
      If you were to invent something new, what would you invent?   Answer Question

Executive Recruiting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners.

Interview

It was a very extensive interview process. Andiamo reaches out to you via phone and will send you a worksheet with 5 questions. You'll have to answer 3 out of 5 and send it back to them. If you pass this round, you'll be given a call back to schedule your first interview. The first phone interview will be with the CEO/founder of the company. If you pass this round you will be given a second phone interview with the manager of the executive recruiting specialists. If you pass this round, you'll have a final skype interview or onsite interview depending on where you are. The first 30 minutes you'll be given a quiz that tests your math, grammar, critical thinking, and writing skills. Then you'll proceed to have 5 interviews, the first one should be with the CEO/founder that you spoke with on your first interview. You'll find out within the nest 2-3 days if you get the job.
    Overall the interview experience was very positive and CEO/founders seem like very nice and moral people.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

After getting in contact with HR, I had to fill out a questionnaire. Then I had a phone interview with the CEO and founder. The next round was a phone interview with the head of hiring. After the first two screenings the third round was an on-site interview. Due to the fact that I lived far away, they conducted this interview on Skype. This interview lasted 2 hours.

IT Junior Analyst Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andiamo Partners (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

After receiving a call back from Andiamo Partners, I had to answer 4 out of 5 essay questions and email the answers back that same day. I then scheduled my 1st 1on1 interview with Andiamo the next week. I was interviewed by the CEO first time around and he called me back for a second interview. During the second interview, I had a 1on1 interview with 3 different people, and then again with the CEO. Its a very small company and the people working there were very down to earth and easygoing. I did not end up being hired, even though I was led on to believe I would. However, I do not have any negative perceptions about the organization or interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a client who is rude or not interested in talking to you?   Answer Question