Android Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Android Industries Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Android Industries

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Android Industries (Fort Wayne, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I met representatives from Android Industries at a job fair and discussed career opportunities. I was asked to come in for an interview at the plant. The interview was done by a panel who took turns asking questions. They were very professional. Following the interview, I was told to remain in communication and would be notified if I had successfully made it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources.   Answer Question

LEAN Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Android Industries (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I directly applied through linked in which is Quick Apply on morning and got call with in 8 hours to set up a phone interview. Which was 2 days after applying. Had a phone interview with recruiter and asked basic questions and one-two technical questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Android Industries (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

STAR format. Basics quarions for a targeted interview. Had 5 people in the interview none of which were honest about the overtime pay, or the weekly hours for a salaried employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not get the results you expected.   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Android Industries (Belvidere, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Its a long process of more than 40 questions

Interview Questions

• Any situation you couldn't fix and how you solve the issue   Answer Question

Material Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Android Industries (Arlington, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Lots of situational questions and scenarios. Interviewed by a panel of 4 people consisting of a material planner, material manager, material shift manager, and HR manager. The entire interview process took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a problem or situation that required you to make a decision. What was the decision and the outcome?   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Android Industries (Arlington, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR for phone screen. Called in shortly after for 1st round panel interview. Didn't hear anything from HR for a few weeks, then was called in for a second round panel interview with Ops managers only.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical--behavioral and management style related. Multiple questions about lean manufacturing and processes/continuous improvement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer letter came back for less than originally negotiated in person. Was able to negotiate a bonus to be paid out after 90 day probation period.