Angelo Caputo's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angelo Caputo's

Open Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Elgin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's (South Elgin, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Long process because you get to interviews. ONe with the store and one with corporate and once you get the ok they'll decide you're pay.They ask of serious of questions which tell you about youre self and how long you work in youre old job and y you left it and so on but overrall the interview process is long if you need a job by the next day.

Interview Questions

• how long did you work for you're old job?   1 Answer

Anything Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's (South Elgin, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

I was told to be at Caputos at 2:00pm for an interview, I get there and I had to wait over an hour before I was seen. Was a complete waste of my time!

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's (Carol Stream, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a job fair for an opening store so I went. I had one interview that was about 5-10 mins long and I was hired on the spot. The interview was relatively easy, pretty common questions, nothing really about the actual job as a bagger but more about yourself. It was nerve-wracking but I made it out alive.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Fave/Least Fave subject   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about the opening?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this position and not something higher up?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well there wasn't really any negotiation to be made with this position. My advice to anyone seeking this position is to review some commonly asked interview questions and prepare some answers. Get some background on the store. Also, just be yourself and really prove to them why you should work at their store.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's (Naperville, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

They sat me down at the coffee area and you can dress very business casual. They just asked me questions about why I wanted to work there, my own personal work ethics, and about my outside life other than work because they wanted to make sure I would still be available enough for them and would not take off too much.

Interview Questions

• What is different about you from the other applicants and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's (Naperville, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview was with the Store Director and Front End Manager. Both asked very open-ended and easy-going questions. I didn't feel intimidated and they made it seem like a very friendly environment.

Second interview was with the Human Resources Manager and Director of Operations. The questions between them were along the lines of being comfortable with a background check and establishing level of experience. I was given an offer during my second interview and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your cash register was over or under any amount of monies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiations. Essentially I started off at entry-level.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's in October 2011.

Interview

I applied, was called in for an interview and accepted. One week later we had training at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angelo Caputo's in May 2008.

Interview

First I applied with a paper application
    Then they called me in over the course of 2 weeks or so to interview
    It was not much of an interview and they hired me and this other guy on the spot