Cover image for Angi

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Angi Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 749 of over 749 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Angi (Denver, CO) in May 2022

Interview

Consisted of 3 initial interviews and a final call with a hiring manager: - 30 minute phone screen with a recruiter - 1 hour coding pair with a senior developer at ANGI (brain teaser / leet code problem which they prep you for so you aren't completely caught of guard) - 5 1/2 virtual onsite interview following a standard FAANG format, 3 various technical interviews with breaks and behavioral interviews sprinkled in between. Overall everyone through the process was polite, calm and a pleasure to interview with at Angi. The entire process seemed very pragmatic despite the 5 1/2 hour virtual onsite being a large chunk of time. The Architecture Design & API / Data Modeling sections seem like a great, realistic measure of one's experience and abilities which was refreshing from the typical brain teaser questions or technology specific questions.

1 person found this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

Straightforward from the perspective of me as an interviewee . One of the question happened to be the struggle of a project that I need to finish . The another question was similar to another question from other company . Q: Do you know what your position apply for ? A: Yes , an inside sale representative. Q: Do you know the role of this position ? A: Yes and it has to do with selling products and services as well as engaging with conversation among consumers . Dimwits !!! Can’t even hire someone who knows your position in and out .

Interview Questions
  • When are you going to be available during the week ?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Angi

Join the conversation on

Tech

448.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Angi~15700
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angi (Denver, CO) in Oct 2022

Interview

1st interview - Run down of your resume and what they do 2nd interview- Same rundown and relative questions 3rd interview- Meet with a sales manager and answer/ask questions with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Angi (San Antonio, TX) in Oct 2022

Interview

Straightforward interview experience. Initial call with recruiter, follow up interview with recruiter, final interview with sales manager. Both the recruiter and sales manager were professional and great to work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angi (Denver, CO) in Oct 2022

Interview

Good, went well, good management and a great hiring process. Angi has 3 interviews and a good process that is efficient. I hope to be working with Angi soon, The work environment sound great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angi (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2022

Interview

I was told a two step process. Interview one is with a recruiter who gives a good top-line of the position, the process, and what you could make. Part two of the process is going through the personality testing and aptitude test. Don't get discouraged, you will not finish part one of the test. Its impossible but a good test overall. Moving on to phase two which happens fairly quickly. Looking forward to next steps.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Angi? What is your sales experience? What questions do you have for me? What interested you about the job?

Angi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Angi

Interview

The HR reached out to me via LinkedIn message to see if I would like to learn about the role. On the phone, the HR person is kinda low energy, and it seems like she doesn't care at all. There were many moments she just paused and did not say a word. She did not introduce the company and the job until the end of the interview I asked about it. The next day, I received a rejection letter. Overall, it was a very bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company? Why are you interested in this job? Do you build financial statements?

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angi (Westlake, OH) in Oct 2022

Interview

it was quite extensive and also very thorough. The person on the call had a ton of energy and the company sounds like an awesome place to work. I am very excited for the opportunity to work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Angi

Interview

It was a phone interview. I was given a lot of information about the role, benefits, etc. The interviewer was clear and concise and gave me time to consider the role before moving forward with the next interview. I am a pit worried due to the base pay starting at 30,000 a year, but a wonderful interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to combat rejections?

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

Solid team and kind interview. Sort of intense but fast paced and I liked that. They had me do a live demonstration of my excel skills. They also asked me questions about examples of how I prioritize my work and how I say no to people.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you demonstrated your ability to prioritize specific tasks.

Angi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Angi

Interview

Very thorough questions and met a lot of smart people. Several rounds of interviews and everyone had a different set of questions to ask. It was a long day, but enjoyed the interactions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your why? Other questions focused a lot on concrete results from marketing and customer acquisition
Viewing 1 - 10 of 749 Interviews

Angi Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Angi as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.50 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Consultant and Inside Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for House Cleaner and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Angi takes an average of 16 days when considering 749 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cleaner had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Inside Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Angi according to 749 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.66%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Angi? Share Your Experiences

Angi Careers

Cover image for Angi

Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right...More

• Benefits
  • Culture

Company Updates

125 days ago

Employee Story
Happy National Intern Day!🎓 Angi is proud to be a part of IAC's fellowship program where interns get the opportunity to work on meaningful projects & use that experience to start a career. We sat down with: John Stauffer and Yifan Yu to learn about their experience and how they landed full-time roles on the Angi team: John Stauffer (Sr. Engineer I): "Theory and practice are very different things, especially when it comes to Software Engineering. The mentorship and guidance provided to me as an intern bridged that gap and allowed me to tackle real-world problems while building the confidence to be successful as a full-time engineer." Yifan Yu (Engineer I): "I joined the Angi mobile development team as an intern the summer of 2020. I learned invaluable lessons building consumer facing products. It was beyond satisfying to see my changes becoming a part of the Angi app. The enthusiasm, empathy, and patience of my mentors inspired me to become a part of Angi. I am blessed to pursue the same passion everyday, as a full-time developer, to help people love where they live."
Shared image - About IAC Fellows - IAC FELLOWS
About IAC Fellows - IAC FELLOWS
www.iacfellows.org

176 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
This month we celebrate #Pride and all the amazing LGBTQIA+ team members who call Angi home 🏳️‍🌈 We are excited to have the following speaking engagements commence throughout the month to learn and grow together: - 6/9 Family Planning - 6/14 Pronoun Etiquette & Inclusive Language -6/21 Pride Luncheon for all LGBTQIA+ team members (hosted by the LGBTQ ERG) #angi #pridemonth
Shared image