Angi Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 639 of over 639 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Angi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angi in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online. The first phone call was a 20-30 minute conversation with a recruiter. Next, was a Zoom call with my initial recruiter and a sale manager. That was about an hour. Straight forward questions, extremely transparent about the job requirements.

Interview Questions
  • What sets you apart from others applying for this role? Average background questions. Give an example of constructive criticism from a supervisor.
    Answer Question
10 people found this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

The interview process was quick, and everything was perfectly explained. Any questions I had were answered in the best possible way and I was so excited to start. I loved the energy of the ones who interviewed me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

219 Comments

Join the conversation on

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

-First round was a phone screen -Second round was with the hiring manager -Third round was a take home and presentation case study Very quick throughout. Third round took me 3 hours to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angi

Interview

Interview was very chill. Interviewer walked in with a hoodie and jeans. Super relaxed, more of a conversation than a bunch of typical Interview questions. I was valued more by my skills and experience over what degree i did or didnt have. Very welcoming group of people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angi in Nov 2021

Interview

Phone Interview, Zoom Follow-up Interview. Very upbeat and lively. Employees seem excited and happy in their positions. Interview questions were standard and expected. A script may of been used for the initial call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Angi (Houston, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interviewer was easy to talk to and could tell I hadn't been in that seat for 10 years but still gave me a chance. His demeanor made me want to be part of their team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Angi (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview was straight forward and well coordinated. 1. Video Call w/ Hiring Manager 2. Take-Home Case Study 3. Virtual Panel 3 Rounds (1. Present Case Study, 2. SQL Test, 3. Behaviorals) 4. Final Virtual with Stakeholders 2 Rounds Great company and super friendly team. Received Offer but had to make tough choice of going different direction as was looking for more IC oriented role.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why Handy / Angi? Q: Tell me about a time... / How would you deal with...

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews. Very thorough over multiple topics regarding sales experience, personality traits, and hopes for the future. Interview requires a role playing situation to understand selling experience.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of person would people describe you as and why.

Angi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Angi

Interview

A three step Interview process. Two phone calls and then a video call with sales manager. Process occurred over several week period to coordinate schedules. Clear movement every step of the way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

the interview process was very quick. I was called by a recruiter very soon after applying. Very basic questions about my background and what I know about the company. Was then asked to move forward with a group class for the next stages of interviewing. Declined that offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Angi

Application

I interviewed at Angi

Interview

Two separate online zoom interviews. My advice is just be yourself and let your personality shine through. They people I interviewed with were very kinda and receptive. There is a mock sale which I have never done but they helped guide me through it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 639 Interviews