Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2014.

Interview

you have to fill out a bio data form

then a sheet will be given with some topic to write on

then finally interviewers will check your IQ and laguages by different ways

they would also check your laguage skills and few basics of academics

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Kolkata (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

the process comprises of an online technical test followed by an online psychometry test. You need to pass both of them to be eligible for the interview. Technical test had basic questions from the Marine Engineering subjects and aptitude. Kindly take psychometry test seriously as AESM takes it as a judgement parameter.

Interview Questions

• family background, extra curricular activities, why merchant navy, working of centrifugal pump, what is otto cycle, what do you mean by psi, difference between petrol engine and diesel engine.   2 Answers

GME Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in March 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 30 mins they asked the almost all the technical questions mainly from subjects like ic engine, rac, hydraulic machinery. And a few questions were also from manufacturing science.

Interview Questions

• why u want to join merchant navy?
      name some bolier mountings etc
      Answer Question

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management.

Interview

I was searching a perfect company for shipping life .
       Where I found anglo eastern as best companies in world and got interested for my studies and I pray to god to get me pass through the interview .
       And hard work never fails too.

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2015.

DNS Course Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (New Delhi (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

At first they take some online tests then personality test followed by the interview. The interviewer will first ask your name and hobbies maybe name of your favourite actor. Then comes the part where u will be given a sheet paper and asked to do questions based on trigonometry, average , heights and distances. then they ask you some theorms in physics and chemistry and if you answer most of them u are selected.

Interview Questions

• 1) questions on heights and distances(10 class level)
      2) flotation principle
      3) charles law
      $ boyles law
      4) pascals law of pressure
      5) benaulis theorm
      6) heisenbergs uncertainity priniple
      7)why the leap year has 366 days
      8) questions based on average and unit conversions like they asked me "how many inches in a meter".
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I was gonna join in august batch but they insisted me to join in feb. So i told them clearly that i had applied for jee, nda,srm,vitee so i need to give those exams before joining. they thought that i might wanna change career but they said it fine at last. later i received some calls from their HQ trying to pursue me to join in feb but i made up some things about my passport and they could not say anything more as u are not allowed to join without a passport.
    Dont think this review is fake the question will be the same if u go to the same centre i can guarantee.

Assistant (Technical Department) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward interview with immediate supervisor and Line Manager. Brief introduction of yourself and background followed by a job related skills test. Interviewers were very honest and straightforward, no trick questions. To the point and direct.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why your skills will match this role.   1 Answer

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview held at Delhi center is not tough. If you don't clear it at first attempt second chance for interview process is given . Limited questions are asked . Gme interviews are based on thermodynamics.

Interview Questions

• iIc engines ,turbocharger,motors,pumps,tools,refrigeration,ac   1 Answer

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management.

Interview

First they give a presentation about their company and the job in question. This is succeeded by a technical test which consists of core electrical engineering or core mechanical engineering questions, whichever applicable. Then they take a personality test. Results of both the tests are declared within three days and the shortlisted candidates are then called for the interview round at their office.

Interview Questions

• Weirdest question ever: Would you kill yourself if someone lies to you?   Answer Question

Third Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Guwahati (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2014.Interview was pure technical and was a kind of rapid fire round. Questions were thrown at me one after the other. mainly all the questions were from Internal Combustion Engine and Turbines & Pumps. Overall, the interview was good!