Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2017

2.8

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2014.

Interview

you have to fill out a bio data form

then a sheet will be given with some topic to write on

then finally interviewers will check your IQ and laguages by different ways

they would also check your laguage skills and few basics of academics

Gme Online Test Interview

Interview

There are 100 mcq question related to ic engine ,rac ,thermo,fluid mechanics ,engineering mechanics
    (they ask only on basic concepts) and Aptitude(time work ,mixture aligation,average,pipe etc).
    No need to read all subject for clearing online test.
    Yes there is a negative marking system.
    Pyschometric test has 205 question and 36 related to marin.
    Question is too much easy.

Interview Questions

• why do u want join merchant navy ?
      why anglo?   1 Answer

Deck Cadet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was so simple and they are also so friendly .they ask you general questions but do not panic and give reply so calm and cool minded. And don't try to be over smart because they know what you are going to speak and that is the reason they are asking you.

Interview Questions

• what your father do
      where from you are
      why you want to join our company
      what are your hobbies.
      where from you are describe your place
      is anyone from your family is a part of merchant navy   Answer Question

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in May 2017.

Interview

I have given my Online exam on April 15 through Recruitment Drive. They will Declare the Online result instantly after exam and u have to give psychometric test , it is independent of Time ... But generally take 1 or 1:15 hours.

After clearing all this you will get Mail for Interview within One week. They will give you almost 20 or 15 days for Preparation of all the certificate. (Certificate Req- 1.Your Photo Id 2. Birth Certificate 3. 10 or 12th Mark sheet 4. Passport u have to apply but it is not Compulsory so relax. Take photo copy of all the documents )

One the day of Interview you will be given to write a easy. The topics can be 1. What is your political point 2. What is your biggest achievement 3. Who helped you to be the person what you are? 4. What are your hobbies and how you spend ur time with it.

It generally 30-40 min on Every candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself.. 2. What is Famous in your Hometown. 3. how many friends and Girlfriend do you have. 4. What is pascal Law. 4. what is Bernoulli's Theorem 5. Conversion Unit 5. what is Light year 6. what is leap year 7. Boyles law 8. Charles law. 9. Queation on Height Distance and Area..   Answer Question

Engine Cadet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I attend so many interviews .but I know to write to English fluent but talk so many mistake . In this mistake it's will rejected for some companies but this is first time to attend interview to my marine field

GME Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for anglo and then i called for interview at first they give you a blank sheet having some topics you have to write on it (Aim:Language check)
    Second face to face interview

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Kolkata (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

the process comprises of an online technical test followed by an online psychometry test. You need to pass both of them to be eligible for the interview. Technical test had basic questions from the Marine Engineering subjects and aptitude. Kindly take psychometry test seriously as AESM takes it as a judgement parameter.

Interview Questions

• family background, extra curricular activities, why merchant navy, working of centrifugal pump, what is otto cycle, what do you mean by psi, difference between petrol engine and diesel engine.   2 Answers

GME Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in March 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 30 mins they asked the almost all the technical questions mainly from subjects like ic engine, rac, hydraulic machinery. And a few questions were also from manufacturing science.

Interview Questions

• why u want to join merchant navy?
      name some bolier mountings etc   Answer Question

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management.

Interview

I was searching a perfect company for shipping life .
       Where I found anglo eastern as best companies in world and got interested for my studies and I pray to god to get me pass through the interview .
       And hard work never fails too.

Second Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

firs tgive test and then if qualified u ned t go to delhi or mumbai for interview it is easy do not be tensed or you will be not selected speak without fumbling

Interview Questions

• geography based questions major ports   1 Answer