Ankrom Moisan Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ankrom Moisan Architects

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ankrom Moisan Architects (Seattle, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

A lot of questions. They showed a lot of interest in what I am passionate about and what are my career goals. I found the conversation to be inquisitive but productive.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ankrom Moisan Architects (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had submitted my portfolio and a cover letter and mentioned that my employer at the time was under paying me.
    I found the job through AIA Seattle and checked my salary based on the city standard set by them.
    My portfolio, attitude, and mastery of the programs I am responsible for were evaluated during an in person interview.
    My interviewers were very kind and great at listening. They also generally knew all of the programs I would be using. This is very rare I've found and certainly helped my case.

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ankrom Moisan Architects (Portland, OR).

Interview

They use an online applicant submission tool. There were screening questions. Followed by a phone interview. Next was a panel interview. From my observation they appeared to run a high yield funnel model for recruiting and hiring talent; the processes were rigorous yet fair.

Interview Questions

• Q. How do you keep yourself organized? Do you have any systems, strategies, methods, or tools that you use? Please tell us more.   1 Answer

Project Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ankrom Moisan Architects (Portland, OR).

Interview

Straight-forward interview with superior and HR Manager. Fully at ease during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Job History -- it comes up all the time. Why have you moved around so much in your jobs?   1 Answer
    • Lack of Experience -- How do you think you will perform in the position without architectural experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for this level of entry.

Architectural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ankrom Moisan Architects (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. I was referred by a friend who has worked at the company for years, and the supervisor who interviewed me seemed very confident that they were going to hire me. It was more conversational style than question-answer style. They also weren't put off by my lack of knowledge of software, and were completely ok with - even encouraging of - me learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ankrom Moisan?   1 Answer

Project Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ankrom Moisan Architects in May 2016.

Interview

Great experience! Very helpful staff. Interesting questions about the field. I passed to a third round interview with the Vice President of the company, very respectful people. They tried to understand your abilities and your interest about their firm. The first interview was an hour interview via Skype, the second one was one and half hour and the third one was 45 minutes.

They send me a email about the decision and the possibilities in the future or in the other offices around the North West.

For me was a very good experience, that help me with future interviews.

Interview Questions

• How was my experiences with Northwest construction? How I think about Revit?   1 Answer

Ankrom Moisan Architects Response

Feb 3, 2017 – HR Manager

It's unfortunate our needs didn't align at the time, but we're thrilled to hear you found the interview process positive and of value. Please check back in the future for opportunities and best of... More