Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation

Veteran Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntingtown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation (Huntingtown, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview included a 45 minute survey on the computer.
    There were three interviewers (well one was listening offsite). The present two read prepared questions off the list. I was one of six interviewees for the position. The questions were not related to the position, but more insightful. I was asked few situational questions.
    I prepared, however, my personal zeal did not include working in social work. I was a veteran wanting to work with less fortunate veterans.

Interview Questions

• Give us three words to self-describe you   1 Answer
    • Where would you look for homeless veterans?   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millersville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation (Millersville, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with panel of four other directors. Had to prepare a presentation for questions that were sent to me ahead of time about the program that I would oversee. After the presentation the panel asked open forum questions about how I would implement my suggestions and discussed some of the challenges of the position.

Interview Questions