Annie's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Annie's

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Annie's (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall, the entire interview process was very positive. The HR Director is helpful, communicative and truly wants to make the interview experience as enjoyable as possible. I interviewed with 5 people; 3 from Annie's and 2 from General Mills.

The Annie's mission and philosophy is alive and well. Everyone I interviewed with loved their job and seemed to be genuinely interested in learning about my background and how I could contribute. The final interview included an analytical exercise.

I did not receive an offer, but it was a really positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions: Tell me about a time...project management, used data, etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Annie's (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Phone call with HR Rep, In-person interview. Annie's has been acquired by General Mills so I met with Annie's team reps followed by General Mills reps. Meeting with the team from Annie's I got a very warm vibe and loved their work ethic. They were very interested in my skills and what I could bring to the team. Totally different vibe came from General Mills reps. Very formal. I asked what processes from General Mills will be integrated into Annie's. Received a very straightforward answer that Annie's was too "laid back" in process approach and more step by step systems need to be integrated.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience and how it fits to the role. Was able to ask questions as well.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Annie's.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, talking about experience on the resume, and interest in the company. They brought me in for an on-site interview and it was with the IT manager as well as one of the team members. Asked about previous experience as well as customer service abilities.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round was phone interview with HR person- normal questions, background check, etc
    Second round was with potential supervisor- behavioral, asking about past experiences, etc
    Third round was with another supervisor- same kind of thing- depending on your position they will ask you how your past experiences will enable you to complete future tasks
    Very friendly and flexible throughout the whole process!

Interview Questions

• Annie's cares a lot about the culture- you have to know a lot about the company and what it stands for (and really believe in it)- that's what makes it so unique   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Annie's (Berkeley, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I temped there and they were nice ON THE SURFACE only. Wanted me to work like a hamster on a wheel. Sweatshop mentality.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Annie's.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview. Mostly personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I perform laboratory skills I have on my interview. Not too hard.   Answer Question

Other job offer