Anritsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anritsu Interview Questions

2.8

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager. Onsite with five different people. Recruiter was helpful in the beginning and was responding well, but after a point, I didn't hear back at all. Decision making process is very slow - I guess its the Japanese influence.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anritsu in July 2016.

Interview

HR responded within minutes until the interviews were set up, but did not care to respond after. I emailed multiple times, but never responded. I think it is unprofessional to not respond.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. Very slow, unless you push by following up. They will try to test your technical abilities in the field of mutual interest until you break. You will have one or two phone screens and then four to five interviews on-site on a single day. Interviewers will be from different technical backgrounds (ex. hardware, design, software). Interviewers are generally polite and you might face unexpected questions or unexpected person with a complete different background asking you questions which you never listed on your resume.

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anritsu (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

First I had 2 phone interviews (Technical and non-technical ) Then I had onsite interview with 5 folks for 3 hours. Expected question.
    But I'm not sure why nationality is so important for them! When I was entering the company, I was asked if I am US citizen or not. Even they asked me to show my proof of Canadian citizenship!!!!! Which is so rude. Really?! Should I have take my passport to interview?!! Weird!

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anritsu.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews, as it is usual around these companies, the first one was only behavioral questions, the second one was a technical interview, where I was pretty suprised they asked me about a lot of subjects, nothing nessesarily diffuclt but very borad, ranging rom DSP's and FPGA's to Data Structures

Interview Questions

• Nothing specifically difficult, DSP problems included FFT and convolution, which I found difficult because I haven't used them in more than 7 years, but nothing a few hours reviewing won't solve.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online in June 2014. They emailed me 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. HR was late in calling in for the phone interview. I was waiting for 10 minutes before I had to email to make sure if they remembered our appointment. Interview lasted 7 minutes. They said they would call back for a technical phone interview but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the group projects you worked on, and what was your role in it?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

Phone interview
    1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
    3. What skills can you bring to this position? How comfortable are you at using Excel?
    4. How comfortable are you at learning new software programs?
    5. How do you deal with conflict/difficult people?

Interview Questions

• As a new college graduate, what do you expect to be doing in 10 years?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anritsu.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. As soon as you go up to them they will start asking you questions. Over all them seemed like a good group of people. I think that they are looking more for computer engineers and electrical engineers then CS majors. They are really like question that had to do with C so I would focus on reviewing your C skills before talking to them.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between static in C and java. Bit manipulation questions. Ask about fast Fourier transform and Monte carlo methods. What does volatile do in C.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anritsu.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was on site interview at the following week. It was a pleasure environments and very nice people around. The interview questions are two parts. One is generic technical c/c++ questions which were straight forward to answer and the other is asked about conflict, team work, motivation etc. Overall wise it was a good experience to meet new people.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Anritsu (Richardson, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied via Recruiter. From submission of Resume to getting a call from the hiring manager took 2 weeks. Had a telephonic screening followed by 3 rounds of onsite interviews. 3 out of the 4 interviews were technical.

Interview Questions

• How does you past experience maps to the role you've applied for at Anritsu ?   Answer Question