Apex Group Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Group Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Group Consulting

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Interview

The phone interview was very easy. The in person interview was about ten minutes long. Very basic questions. Ride along was very boring but you get to see what you would potentially be doing, which is door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? Name someone that you look up to and why? Rate your public speaking skills 1-10   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very informative. Everybody was very nice and respectful. The HR manager was super nice and answered all my questions. I learned about the company and the responsibilities and duties I would have to do on a day to day basis. I had a very pleasant experiencing at Apex everything was explained in full detail. They have many company perks and benefits for employees.

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Since,I graduated in May I been on many interviews just like many of my classmates struggling to find a place that will see past just my internship experience. The interview process at Apex was fun and interactive. Unlike other companies Apex really took the time to get to know me and not just my resume. Many companies judge basely on a piece of paper, but Apex, really took me seriously as a candidate, learned more about me than the words on my resume and I think that's amazing especially as a recent college grad, who is looking for experience.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to me in a company? What are my 3 strengths?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was a little leery to come to my first round interview after reading some of the other reviews, but it seems like there is/was just one disgruntled employee writing the same reviews. There is nothing consistent with the bad reviews that I have seen with the company when I interviewed. For one, they only work with businesses in order to provide a range of sales and customer service for their clients. The also require at least a 2 year degree most likely because it demonstrates a certain level of competency and discipline in the individual before allowing them to grow within the industry. Overall, I had a series of 3 interviews with the company, all of which were professional and very transparent on exactly what they do. I definitely recommend applying for this company to check it out for yourself because they seem to have harnessed the ability to promote strong ethical values while incorporating fun and excitement into the work environment! Whatever you're doing Apex, keep it up!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 to 5 years? What are your goals?   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting in August 2015.

Interview

The company offers a three part interview process. The first round interview was very short and simply which seemed more like a screening interview than anything else. This was a one on one interview with one of the hiring directors/managers where he asked questions to find out basic skill sets that I may have. The second interview was an observation day designed to get to know the company more. I also saw a basic day in the life of the entry level position, where the trainees get an opportunity to work hands on with business customers and their accounts. The account manager I shadowed was extremely friendly and very hard working. They explained to me that the position has ample opportunity for growth for the candidates that they select moving forward, but they need to demonstrate competence in a variety of different areas. Overall, I have a very good experience with the company and could tell that the employees are very happy with how they are treated. It could suggest something that has to do with environment or growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself more competitive or creative? Give me a time when you were in a situation where you didn't get along with a coworker. How did you go about daily work interaction with this individual?Give me an example of what a conversation you would have with that individual to remain effective in a team environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is just like a regular company.
    First round interview was with company's owner and I was called to offered the 2nd interview in which I had to shadow one of the top employees. The 2nd interview was a lot of fun because the employee was organized and explained everything i needed to know.

Interview Questions

• One thing the president asked me was what are my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

One advice I would give to people who are applying is, don't judge too quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fun and exciting. I saw some candidates that i was competing with. they explained the job very well. Everyone in the office was very nice and pleasant. Compared to other job interviews i went to Apex's staff were very helpful and answered all my questions. Overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How can my skills contribute to the team the environment at Apex?   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied to this job on a whim. I've seen companies with names like this, "something something consulting". They are usually a scam. I went on their website and found that they used a lot of buzzwords. "Here are Apex Group Consulting, we believe that great leaders in business are developed by enforcing core values and promoting a strong work ethic. Apex Group Consulting develops individuals from the ground up to ensure a solid foundation for a future in business." And it goes on and on like this. Not once does it ever mention a product, a demographic, or any notion of a legitimate business. I get a call from the receptionist telling me that my resume was "outstanding" and that they would love for me to come and interview, so I obliged. I went down and met them at their "office". I use that term almost sarcastically. It looks like they set it up 5 minutes before I came in. Generic reception desk, 5 crappy plastic chairs, t.v hung unlevel on the wall with the cord sticking out. So I fill out some paperwork and ask the receptionist for the persons name who I will be interviewing with. She says that all my questions will be answered in due time. I mean come on. I want to know who I'm about to meet with. Finally a large man in a quite i'll fitting suit comes out to greet me, this is the mysterious man. I ask him for a last name, but he declines. I follow him into the one door in the "waiting room" and see that behind that door are two other doors. One is open, with an empty desk, and the other is closed. So the obvious thing to assume is that behind the closed door, well, that is where the "employees" work, right? NOT. He opens the closed door and reveals his office. I now know this is a scam. What office has no employees? This must be door to door sales, I think to myself. Before he gets a chance to say anything, I start firing off the things i've found rather conspicuous, the lack of employees, amateur set up, vague website. And he is not having any of it. He finds ways to root around my questions and give me the most b.s answers I've ever heard. I asked him what the base salary was, he said that all of those questions would be answered in the next interview, if they chose me to come back. At that point I told him that I knew this was some sort of MLM business or D2D sales. I thanked him for his time, and left. Funny enough, they still called me back 6 TIMES, for a follow up interview. I thought I had a bad dream, turns out, this happens quite often to people who don't know better. Make sure that you thoroughly research a company before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• -role models
      -what superpower I would like
      -Am I motivated
      -Do I like making money
      -Am I a team player
      -Will I do anything to get the job done   3 Answers

Entry Level Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting (Carle Place, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

This company does a two-part interview process, a preliminary and then a second round. From what I understand they have more than 1 Hiring Manager so I suppose interviews range depending on who is conducting them. For my preliminary, I came 10 min early and was seen at exactly the time I was scheduled for I filled out the Employment App and watched some TV in the lobby while I waited for the Hiring Manager to call me in. Once Inside, the interview lasted about 15-20 min and I got a synopsis of the job description, the company history, and a brief summation of the hiring manager's employment history at the company.She then asked me several questions, including personality and judgement questions, as well as my professional goals. The interviewer was a pleasure to speak with and although I may have fumbled a few personality questions (or at least I felt I did), I still got called back. For the second interview, I was told to expect to be shadowing an Account Manager for the day, however because I was 5min late because of parking issues, they were still nice enough to accommodate me for a sit-down interview with the Hiring Manager again where she went into much more detail about the position, compensation, etc. This lasted almost 2 hours. I was told they would contact me within 2 business days with a decision.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your professional goals? Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years? How would you rate yourself in public speaking (1-10)?   Answer Question

Door to Door Sale Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apex Group Consulting.

Interview

super easy interview it looks like if you speak English they will hire you
    However, They only need door to door sales?why? because the company does not have real office for you to work.

Scheme, do not go They only Offer DOOR To Door Sale

Apex Group Consulting Response

Sep 19, 2015 – Director of Operations

Apex Group Consulting believes in absolute transparency and that is exactly why our company continues to grow and deliver superior results for our clients. The brick and mortar location (office) is... More