Aplicor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aplicor

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Interview

I had a phone interview with an unprofessional manager. I was brought in for a "meet the team" appointment. One interviewer thought I was an exact match. A couple of other interviewers were unprofessional and did not think I was a match. Had the experience to do the job but if they felt more experience was needed they shouldn't have brought me in for an interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aplicor (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

A recorded phone call with a used car salesman sounding person which then, if I "passed", gave me the opportunity to complete an online survey. Very cookie cutter type questions on the call, i thought it strange they asked if we could prove that we made $200K+ a year prior - not sure what person that made that much money would be applying for an AE job.

Professional Services Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aplicor (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screening, then a Team interview process, can take a few hours, most are face to face in same room, whIle some are conducted via Skype, but this process allows a one and done day for decision's to be made

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aplicor (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the corporate recruiter. She gave me a list of questions to answer. They liked the answers so I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with the CEO and the Sr VP of Engineering. I was asked to come in for a second interview to meet with the Sr VP of Sales and Marketing and the VP of professional services. I was offered the job before I left that day.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a Return Authorization process?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aplicor in July 2011.

Interview

very quick and vague. company more interested in bad mouthing previous people that talking about the future and individual talents that would contribute to better success

Interview Questions

Negotiation

shoot for the moon. for a financially strapped company they are more than willing to pay the going rate. doesn't mean it will last long though