Apple Vacations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Vacations Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.4

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple Vacations.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview with the position Representative. It went pretty well so I was scheduled for another phone interview with the hiring manager I would be reporting into. That seemed to go well also and I was told that they would be reaching out to schedule time fore me to come into the office and meet in person with some of the team members. From there, I had to follow up on when this would be set up and was told that they would get back to me; which they never did.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in coming in to meet with the hiring team?   1 Answer

UVC Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple Vacations in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, got a call on a Monday with a brief phone screening and then came in Friday for an in person interview. They were super quick to get me in and then totally dropped me. I was told that I would be contacted to come in for a second interview with a team of people, and this never happened. I was basically lied to or they changed their mind. I would not apply here again.

Interview Questions

• Primarily asked me questions about my work style and based questions from things on my resume.   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple Vacations (New York, NY).

Interview

Got a call to come in. Went in had about a 15-20 minute interview where they asked me about my experience mostly with excel and was offered the job about a week later.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple Vacations in October 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of three phone interviews and a tour of the facilities.
    I initially interviewed with the HR office manager and she was very nice and answered most of my questions. I had two follow up phone interviews with the dept. head of training. She was polite as well and during the interview described the position as one that would be perfect for an entry level trainer with experience in vacation sales.

During the facilities tour was shown the call floor and was able to speak with several of the people that I would be working with. It was essentially and additional interview process where the people you would be working with. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive individual in the classroom?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple Vacations (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

It was a group interview. They basically had about 5 - 8 people in one interview together. It was a round robin where we introduced ourselves. They really spent more time explaining the company that truly doing a traditional interview with us.

Risk Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple Vacations (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took 3+ months. Interviewed for two different positions, HR manger saw I was qualified for both. Interviewed with two different revenue mangers in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Favorite class and least favorite class   1 Answer

Staff Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Sq, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple Vacations (Newtown Sq, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Conducted two interviews with me. The first was over the phone and the second was in person. The questions were all straight forward behavioral questions and scenarios about previous work experiences and examples that pertained to the auditor position.

They had me travel to the office, which was a long (4 hours) and expensive trip. They determined I wasn't qualified for the position, which is something they could have determined by reading my resume. Wasted my time and money.

Interview Questions

• What traits that you developed in prior workplaces can be used successfully with an internal auditor position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple Vacations (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

You interview with three people in total day 1 interview you go in and fill out a paper application then a haND written test about basics of computer it's very easy afterwards you get a tour then an interview simple questions
    example: tell me about yourself... do you have sales experience... if you had a chance to go anywhere where would it be...etc afterwards that interviewer will lead you to your next interview with more complex questions
    example: name three adjectives your teacher would use to describe you
    after that interview you'll be lead out and called back in for another interview called second round interview when you'll shadow a worker and be sent to your third interview which is causal questions you explaining about your pass experience and personal life

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      if you were given a passport and a choice to go anywhere where would you go   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple Vacations (Elk Grove, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I took some tests on my computer skills and basic knowledge. I meet with two managers and was informed about the job duties. I toured the department and sat with another employee for 20 minutes to actually see what the work entails.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple Vacations.

Interview

First there is a phone interview with HR, Second interview is with Product Manager and/or Director of Revenue. There is a test to check your knowledge at reading reports

Interview Questions

• Cost report test - if you have never seen one before it looks like its written in a foreign language   Answer Question