Appleton Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appleton Talent

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appleton Talent (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The interview consists of an in person meeting and two phone calls. The in person meeting is to determine your experience, and overall fit for the position. Your phone conversations are to determine your sales ability.

Interview Questions

• How familiar am I with the local school systems. How long have I been in the community. What experience do I have working with children.   Answer Question

Appleton Talent Response

Jun 28, 2016 – Director of Marketing and PR

Thank you for your review, but the Appleton tutoring center in Nashville is not owned by Appleton Talent. Our tutoring centers were sold in August 2015.

Assignment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appleton Talent (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line and received an e-mail with 24 hours. A scheduled phone interview was conducted and within a day was contacted for a one on one interview. Within 2 weeks I become employed with the company I applied with. Over all it was a good experience. I had applied for several postions with other companies but I was surprised by such quick response.

Interview Questions

• Did I know what their company did.   1 Answer

Afterschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appleton Talent (Huntsville, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received email for interview for the following week. Was a group interview including six other applicants and three company interviewers. Had to conduct a three minute presentation for a lesson plan and make up another lesson plan including materials for demonstration.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Applied for teacher but was offered lead teacher position, which is more pay.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appleton Talent (Franklin, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

I emailed someone from the company and the emailed me back, asking for my resume. I sent it and also filled out an application. They did take a while to respond after I first interviewed because they were going through a transition. I actually had to interview twice because of it. They seemed very impressed and told me it would be a few weeks before I heard back from them, but I never got an email or response. It seems like a nice environment to tutor students.

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate a student who doesn't want to do their work?   3 Answers