Applied Card Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Card Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Card Systems

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Applied Card Systems in August 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with this company, average interview questions nothing to hard about it. First I met with two people human resources director, and another human resources person. The director was great, but the other person was very snub..no smile or anything. After that I met with the CEO to my surprise..very intense..but all in all went ok.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Card Systems (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Normal interview process

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied Card Systems (Glen Mills, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple. You meet with two people. They ask questions to get to know your background and stuff. They show you around the company the interview is fairly simple because they probably don't get a lot of people who want to work for them. You should get the job.

A/P Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Card Systems (Glen Mills, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line. Then contacted by e-mail to make apointment for interview. It took at least 3 weeks after applying before I had the interview. Went on the interview and contacted the company 3 weeks after to ask where in process they were. Few days later, I received rejection letter and they are still posting the job on-line.