Apricot Lane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apricot Lane Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apricot Lane

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apricot Lane.

Interview

Be prepared with your availability and come dressed to impress. Pretty casual interview overall. Do your best to be confident and show your true personality. They are looking for people that are going to be able to sell their clothing so it's very good to be a people-person.

PR Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apricot Lane in September 2015.

Interview

Had two interview over the span of month. I originally declined due to demanding hours but then they offered to let me work a reasonable amount of hours, so I accepted.

Soles Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apricot Lane.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. It was mostly just to see how friendly you were and what your style looked like. As long as you wear clothes that look like that they have in-store and have a decent personality they will most likely hire you. Apricot Lane is a franchise company so they often times do not have to get approval from corporate. This freedom can be awesome but it can also be harmful.

Interview Questions

• very basic. Do you like fashion? Why do you want to work here? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apricot Lane (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at the corporate location by both the Jefferson and Bluebonnet manager and before hand I browsed the store and sat on a couch by a TV while I waited my turn to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What stores do you shop at other than Apricot Lane?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever gone above and beyond to help a customer? If so, explain.   1 Answer
    • Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? If so, explain.   1 Answer
    • Use the outfit you are wearing and pretend I'm a customer and try to sell it to me.   1 Answer

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apricot Lane (Charlotte, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Face to face in a public setting with the store manager for the first interview. Did an on floor interview, choose outfits based on events chosen. Second interview was with two other managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apricot Lane.

Interview

asked me a lot of questions about my personality and hobbies

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apricot Lane (Metairie, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied in the store. Week later got called in to the store. One interview and it was 15 minutes. Ran very smoothly. Make sure to wear clothes in that store.

Interview Questions

• What other stores do you like to shop at and how was their customer service?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apricot Lane in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for a manager position with Apricot Lane. It was a very easy process and I was impressed with the district manager that interviewed me. She was very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apricot Lane (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

You are asked about 10 questions by the manager. They like for you to dress trendy, like the clothes you see in the store. Be bubbly and show your personality.

Interview Questions

• Sell me the outfit you are currently wear.   1 Answer
    • What are your favorite stores other than Apricot Lane?   1 Answer