Aptara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aptara Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.6

Interview

There are three rounds in total. First one being, written followed by HR round and the last one is Technical round.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aptara (Noida (India)).

Interview

Technical test, English test, telephonic HR interview, face to face interview.
    Technical test was above average and based on automobile engineering as it was for mechanical students. English test was average and there are rephrasing paragraphs. In telephonic interview they asked general HR questions and technical questions which are easy and in face to face interview they asked a lot of questions in my technical field which were average and a good experience it was though i was not so much prepared with my technical knowledge. They offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain the purpose of CAM?   1 Answer

Publishing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It comprised two rounds After a written test. It was ok. First the manager and then the GM conducted interviews. If one was selected, he would walk out with the appointment letter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be calm. Listen attentively and respond accordingly

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

A language and email test, followed by 2-3 round of interview,then salary discussions etc. The email writing is an important part which they look for, personal interviews are then for closing, however all happens in a friendly environment but a lot of time gap is there between rounds so you should be prepared to wait.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the basis of previous work experience etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much, I accepted the given offer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptara (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process begins with Hr round followed by a written test which includes scenario based email writing, essay writing, grammar and aptitude questions. After written test, 2 operation rounds one with Manager and another with General manager. After that salary discussion with Human resource manager. Overall Interview process takes 3 to 4 hours depending upon the availability of operation manager and general manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous organisation?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aptara in October 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview .Technical,Project manager and HR level.Interview was good and finaly selected me after salary negotiation .
    They had committed me that they will send the offer letter in 2 days.But i didn't got in that week.Finally i sent a mail to HR regarding an update on offer letter.Then i got a mail that the current post vacancy is cancelled but next week another drive is happening on another team for the same post.Again i got interview call and same kind of interview happened.Final HR round they rejected me saying that they are not entertaining Btech graduates for this company.
    If this is told earlier.Two days can save and hope for a job can be avoided.

Interview Questions

• My current role and nature of work in present compant   1 Answer

TRAINEE CONTENT WRITER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aptara (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first stage of the process was an English proficiency test, followed by an HR interview and finished it off by management interview. I was not given a proper outline of my working requirement until the last minute.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were just basic, like self introduction, educational details and such. The one important thing they asked me to have/develop is the ability to cope with boredom!   1 Answer

Xml Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aptara.

Interview

Nice way of interviews by hr and senior managers and it was good the only thing that lacked was you won't get much offer if you are from the same state

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

-A small online test was held to gauge the interviewee's language and grammar skills. This was followed by an HR round and then followed by an interview by Line Manager. The interview process was smooth and was finished on the same day. The interview questions were also not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Discussion around the previous roles I had held. Accomplishments, if any.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptara (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a written test containg quants, english, email, paragraph and logical reasoning. followed by the interview with the manager. The profile that was offered to me named Associate Project Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good. The HR team was very supportive