Aptium Oncology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aptium Oncology

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aptium Oncology (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with supervisor lasted about 30 minutes, focusing on analytical and problem-solving skills. Face-to-face interview a couple of days later with 3 individuals (one at a time); HR focused on common questions like greatest strengths and weaknesses, and disagreed with everything I said - seemed like he was trying to start an argument to see how I'd react; VP was pleasant and focused on the industry; supervisor focused on prior positions and how skills translated to this position.

Interview Questions

• (Asked by HR staffer) What are your greatest strengths? Greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer made next day; recruiter negotiated 90-day "signing" bonus in lieu of slightly higher starting salary. Their attitude was that as this was a newly-created position, they were in no hurry to fill it and I could walk if I didn't like the offer.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aptium Oncology (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Very basic, HR was very much a screen for the process. Everyone was pleasant. There were three interviews, HR, the boss and then the bigger boss. One phone interview with HR and then the rest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for this position   1 Answer

Compensation was inadequate