Aqua America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aqua America Interview Questions

2.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aqua America (Bryn Mawr, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I felt the interview went really well, although I was not made an offer. I initially applied online I think LinkedIn. Then I received and call which after the first interview call I was scheduled for an in-person interview which was really quick, which I love and was excited about. They moved very quickly with the process I interviewed with a group of great colleagues. The Bryn Marw office was a little tight, and a little dark for my taste but I could have made it work. There's free parking and a train station nearby.

Interview Questions

• a lot of Behavioral questions for instance tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aqua America (Bryn Mawr, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

1st round was phone interview and it lasted about 40 minutes. I spoke w/ the manager of the Windows/Vmware/Exchange/Citrix Team and he talked with me about my background as well mentioned about the IT environment at the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the FSMO roles?
      What is vlan tagging?

------
      What are the FSMO Roles?
      What are trusted anchors?
      How do you setup a VMware Environment in a DMZ?
      How does Citrix Authentication works?
      What is a forwarder?
      What are PTR?
      What is sites and services?   1 Answer
    • If i have two boxes of 100 white and black socks. How many socks do i need to remove to determine how many pairs do i have?   1 Answer

Materials Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aqua America (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial HR phone contact was to establish interest. Second phone call was for a basic review of my experience/screening and to set an on-site interview with the hiring manager. Interviewed with the hiring/department manager with another team member present. Very nice folks and up front with some of position challenges and elements of a "realistic job description".

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral-type questions geared toward soft skills. They were prepared and asked of all candidates.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aqua America.

Interview

I was asked to come for an interview at 10:00 and sat in a room by myself for over an hour waiting for someone to interview me. Seemed management met for a brief 5 minutes or so prior and just asked random, generic interview questions. Employees were shaking their heads, warning me not to work there

Sales Interview

Interview

Great it was painless. Negotiable

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aqua America.

Interview

during interview was promised growth opportunity but what was i expecting in a call center for water service

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself 5years from now and what are your goals?   Answer Question

Rep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aqua America (Bryn Mawr, PA).

Interview

Went through a headhunter. They contacted me first and phone screened me. Next, I went to the office and met with the HR rep. She was friendly and asked straightforward questions. Next I met with the person that would be my supervisor. Again, easy, straightforward questions. After that, met back up with the HR person and then the headhunter. Received an offer the next day. Only had to go to the office to interview once.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions:
      -Why do you want to work here?
      -How did you hear about us?
      -Do you know what we do?   Answer Question

Plant Operator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aqua America in February 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a day long hands-on interview. Finally was a 1-1 with senior management. After this, an offer was made abd accepted. All of my credentials and background checks were completed in addition to onboarding paperwork and drug testing. I started five weeks after my first interview. Could have been sooner, but I had a scheduled trip the fifth week, so started the week after returning.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were informal and a conversation style. There were also questions regarding experience and exposure to the systems you would be responsible for handling.   Answer Question

VP of Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aqua America (Bryn Mawr, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

nice phone interview reviewed in detail my resume --got the feeling that they already had an internal canidate lined up and the job posting was just a formailty .
    Reason being I had a personal recommendation from a past long term board member and i did not get called in ....

Interview Questions

• really there was no difficult or unexpected questions -   1 Answer