Arcadia.io Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Arcadia.io

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 71 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Arcadia.io (United States)

Interview

Lengthy, thorough, frustrating communication in the last stages after communicating for over 1 month and a decision couldn’t be made. The final stage ended with an email indicating they decided to withdraw the position.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most challenging time with a supervisor?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

They no-showed once without notice, and then rescheduled our chat at the very last minute a second time. This was frustrating, as I'd taken time out of my day to speak with them and they were not respectful of my time. Finally, I met with one of their recruitment specialists - it was pretty straightforward. They asked about my current position, skills, and what I was interested in, and then discussed the possibility of me taking a position with them. It didn't feel like they were equipped to think imaginatively about how my experience as employee #1 at a start-up would be relevant in a role there. The conversation ended when they asked about my current comp and it was much higher than they were willing to consider.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I was willing to consider a more junior position in order to gain more experience in a larger firm.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (Boston, MA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Such a terrible experience. After 12 years in the analytics and data engineering industry, two of the interview rounds are taken by people who have 5 & 6. months of work experience respectively. - Phone call by hiring manager (1 hour) -Face to face again by the same person (same questions what a wastage of time), -DWH straight forward questions and sql. - Analytics round ( This is purely accounting not analytics). Basically they will provide bunch of scenarios nd ask to calculate or do accounting. Surpringly, they call it analytics. - One more Analytics round (Again no analytics, just asked what is your current projects) - A presentation in front of a recent graduate who is few months in the industry.

Interview Questions
  • Gave bunch of numbers and asked to calculate (basically do accounting), to them it's analytics.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (Boston, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

I initially spoke with one of their internal recruiters, who gathered my information and provided more information about the company and role. The following day, I had a conversation with the Director of IT, who asked me general technical/experience questions. We also briefly discussed my personal interests. I then had 2 separate "video interviews" via Zoom. Nobody turned their cameras on during either interview. Other than that, they were both fairly average. After two weeks, I heard back from the recruiter who said they were working on finishing the interview process and were moving on to selecting candidates. Over the next two months, I followed up several times by phone and email. I finally received a generic "thank you for applying, you were not selected to move forward" - the type of email a candidate would receive after the initial application, not after spending hours interviewing. Overall, the process was fairly disorganized and fell apart at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an instance when you diffused a difficult situation.
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (Burlington, MA) in Nov 2019

Interview

First, a phone screening with an HR rep. If things go well, you have a second phone interview with a hiring manager or a senior from the team that is hiring. Last step, you are invited for a live (face to face) interview or a Skype interview if you are from out of town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (United States)

Interview

After applying online, I received a request for phone interview availability. I provided that, and about 2 weeks later, I received an email that my interview was confirmed for 2 hours later that same day (Friday afternoon). Odd & slightly inconveniently short notice, but I shuffled some things around made myself available, but no one ever called. Thinking "these things happen" I sent an email following up to see if the recruiter wanted to reschedule. No response. Another 2 weeks later, I get an email from a different person, the Senior Recruiter, who CC'd the hiring manager (Much more promising, I thought) also requesting availability, which I provided about 2 weeks worth of. Two days later, at 4:30 on a Friday, I received a stock email stating that my application was closed out, with no further explanation provided. I followed up politely to get a little more info, since it seemed odd. No response. This is bad recruiting. Do better.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (Burlington, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing at Arcadia. The process was very efficient and well coordinated. The entire process took just one week. There was an initial phone screen with the HR followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. I had a great conversation with both of them. I was invited for on-site interview immediately. The on-site interview consisted of 5 people from the Technical team at Arcadia and the interview was spread over 3.5 hours. The interviews were very interesting and challenging at the same, based on SQL and healthcare analytics. I'm very happy with the interview process and excited to start my journey at Arcadia. Arcadia is changing the way technology and analytics is used in the field of healthcare!

Interview Questions
Arcadia.io
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (Burlington, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The whole process took 3 weeks. Got a Phone screening call in a week. The recruiter was friendly and very engaging. She asked about my background and my experience. I got the phone interview with the hiring manager the same day who went a little deeper with my experience and forecasting and budgeting. I was called in for a personal interview a week after and had three other rounds of the interview with three people (each round of 45 minutes). The hiring team was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable while interviewing and answered all the questions I had very briefly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with forecasting and variance analysis?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (United States) in Oct 2019

Interview

I had an interview with a recruiter. She was professional and very enthusiastic in our conversation about the company and culture. The interview was pretty standard; we had a genuine and very transparent chat, we went over my experience, the role and the company. Overall, very positive experience. I would love to be considered for the next steps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arcadia.io (Burlington, MA) in Aug 2019

Interview

You apply and online and then their onsite recruiter teri barroso senss you an interview request generated by their system. You email her for additional information because she doesn't include any number or other contact info and she ignores your emails. You get the day and time for the interview and take time off work toow yourself the ability to interview properly and then teri barroso completley blows off the interview without so much of a call or email or acknowledgement. Recruiters represent the company and are the first impressions for the company. This recruiter makes Arcadia look lazy and disorganized. Looking at her linkedin profile you can see why she isn"t able to keep a job long but the fact Arcadia hired her makes me question their culture and company. I would have to give my opinion and experience if I ever heard anyone speak of arcadia in the future. how many others have had the same interview issues happen?

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71