Archon Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Archon Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Archon Systems

3.5

Web and Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archon Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The application process was straightforward and very methodical – part due to the smart people at the company but I also believe part because they have refined it after doing it some many times. They seem to post a job and then interview for it, and you don't get the job, only to see the job posted a month later. You are required to do an assignment and if you make it through that round, you have to do another presentation presenting your assignment. That is after the first interview. So in total 3+ interviews.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

The interview was very thorough and lasted over three sessions of 1 to 3 hours each. However, at no point was I made to feel intimidated or bothered with standard, annoying HR questions. I could tell that the interviewers valued my time and just wanted to get an understanding of how I would fit the role.

Interview Questions

• First I we had a conversations about my background, taste in books and websites and involvement in my industry's community.

Next I was asked to solve a specific set of real world problems and given a decent amount of time to do it. In general the problems were challenging, realistic and fun to work on.   Answer Question

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Why posting a job that is not available. It's misleading and a waste of time. When applied someone answered saying the application was sent to the wrong address. Also, why posting a job that doesn't require immediate application. It's been there for months now.

Interview Questions

• They post a job that is "closed"   1 Answer

C# Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archon Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

After 5 minutes of describing myself, I was asked to solve a problem and one of them had a timer on for 20 minutes. Once the timer is over, the interview was over. It was very intimidating because they want to judge someone with only one coding. Not everyone can work with a clock on. And the funny thing is similar code challenge was done during first phone interview. And they are very prompt to send rejection after the interview.