Aref & Associates Design Studio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aref & Associates Design Studio

Junior Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aref & Associates Design Studio (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Filling out a form which has education, work experience, references and other details. Personal interview with Mr. Aref discussing about oneself and the firm. Discussing on one's interests, politics and work ethics. Computer softwares skills were very important to them. Mr. Aref's kind and jovial nature make the interview very relaxed and comfortable for me.

Interview Questions

• What is your proficiency for different softwares on a scale of 1 to 10?   1 Answer

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aref & Associates Design Studio (El Segundo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions, basic information for the most part. Why I was interested in design. Then I was hired on the spot. Later I found out they needed someone desperately because a majority of the other designers had left the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the last company?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aref & Associates Design Studio in April 2019.

Interview

My wait was longer than my interview. Mr Aref seemed kind enough to have me come for interview. The lady boss though seemed rude, she didn’t even look eye to eye all that time & kept using her phone.
    She didn’t seem like a good communicator.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aref & Associates Design Studio (El Segundo, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Saw the job posting through Glassdoor. Applied online. I received an e-mail not long after from Mr. Aref. Invited for an onsite interview the following day.

Interview with Mr. Aref his partner was one of the best interviews i have had. Went through my experience and what I see myself doing in the future. They do go through a list of systems to see how technology inclined you are. They also offered some great benefits which they explained towards the end. Left the interview feeling great. They got in touch with my current supervisor the next day as a reference. Received an offer from Mr. Aref directly but my current company tried to negotiate to keep me. I will definitely consider working for this company if given another opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Went through the list of different systems they use   1 Answer

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aref & Associates Design Studio (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

As a person who is attractive and inclusive, I can also be
    straightforward, direct and decisive. I'm struggling with
    excessive energy. In the workplace I am innovative,
    resourcefull and pragmatic, I like to face facts and I am
    extremely consequential. I use logic to deal with issues
    and act under very cold pressure.