Argo Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Argo Data Interview Questions

Interviews at Argo Data

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argo Data in September 2014.

Interview

Round 1
    behavioral questions that were all very easy. I answered with excitement and thoughtfulness.
    Two weeks after i was contacted as i was selected for a second interview.
    Round 2
    technical exam was 30 questions that were all relatively easy with most of the questions on HTML. I completed them to the best of my ability. Immediately following was a group interview that was VERY DIFFICULT.
    technical interview (HTML, javascript) This technical group intereview was very hard and confusing.
    interview This interview was a mix of technical and behavioral . It went better than the other. They all were in the same day and lasted less than 3 hours total.

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argo Data (Richardson, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted one week after I applied online and was scheduled for an interview three weeks later,interviewed at Argo Data (Richardson, TX) in April 2018.First the interviewer went through my resume and asked some projects on my resume.Then some behavior questions like teamwork.then he asked me to write down the answer of some coding problems.

Interview Questions

• Someone at HR contacted me and helped set up an interview date. Some behavior questions,and 4 simple coding problem,like flip an array,swap two integers.
      One to one interview,my interviewer played with his phone while i was writing code on the paper.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argo Data (Richardson, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter to ensure I was still in need of a new job. The next day, one of the managers contacted me for a phone interview. About two days after that, I received another phone call to setup an apt to go in for an interview. The interview itself was with two managers and two staff members, it lasted about two hours. Two days later, i was offered the position. The interview did not seem to be very organized. The managers review your resume and then pick certain topics to drill down on (they may not even be related to the job itself). Seems as though the best thing is to just be honest about what you know, if you don't know something, that is fine, just say so. They have an extremely long training program that you enter as soon as you are hired, they can teach you what you need to know.
    Some of the people that perform the interview have no experience in interviewing at all - and seem more interested in hearing themselves talk rather than actually doing an interview.
    There will be a background check prior to your start date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions related to sql, network issues (something similar to what should you do if your computer could not get an ip address), and then some completely unrelated to the job (like an extracuricular activity)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argo Data (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

very brief and was about 30 minutes or so. HR was very nice and also gave me details of what the job position was about. One thing I learned was to prepare well for the coding interview, but all in all it was fairly easy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview

Had a friend on the inside. He forwarded my resume to HR and I got a call a few weeks later. HR person asked about my resume--standard stuff. Then he asked if I would need a visa sponsorship in the future. I said yes. A couple of days later, I got a call back from the HR person telling me that they don't sponsor working visas. Should've told them I don't need one yet.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions since it's just a phone screening interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argo Data (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2016.

Interview

I talked to Argo at a Campus recruiting event and got scheduled for an interview on the spot. I interviewed with them the next morning. There we're two interviewers. One technical interviewer and one HR interviewer. They we're both very laid back and friendly about the whole thing. The interview consisted of a lot of questions about past school experience, projects I've worked on, how I functioned on teams, etc. as well as a few basic programming questions. The whole interview lasted about 30 minutes. I then got a call back a few days later that they wanted me to go to Texas for another on-site interview, but I had already accepted a different internship offer, so I declined the second Argo interview. Be prepared to "Tell us about a time when..." because they will ask you a lot of those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a team where one or more members didn't pull their weight and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about some projects that you've worked on.   Answer Question
    • What do these variables equal after these few lines of code are executed (question was on paper).   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argo Data (Richardson, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The manager did a great job of setting expectations and allowed me to ask several questions. It was a 2 way conversation and I enjoyed learning more about the company and thier growth.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a team and complete projects on-time and within budget?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The manager was open to discussion and even increased the offer.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argo Data (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I applied to a job posting on Indeed.com. About a week later, I received a call from HR and a telephone interview was scheduled for the next day. A week after that, an onsite interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. I returned the following week for two additional interviews: one with an executive and one with the peer group. Later that same week, I received an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Textbook

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argo Data (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Someone at HR contacted me and helped set up an interview date. Appeared for the interview at site and was asked the general interview questions as well as some other programming questions

Interview Questions

• How to flip an array of integers   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview

Phone interview, when they found out you need sponsor, they just hang up.They sponsored before.They just don't accept or transfer h1b. But benefit sound great.Location is great. Don't bother to apply if you need sponsor.They are firm.