Argo Tea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Argo Tea Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Argo Tea (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online a recruiter screened me then set me up with a face to face with the store manager it was a cool interview and lasted about 25 mins the store manger was cool and made the interview easy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argo Tea (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, the primary at one location with a GM and then the second at my future "home store" with the DM. Standard interview questions in both, approximately 30 minutes for each. The whole process happened in about 5 days from phone call to primary interview to secondary.There was a standard line of interview questioning, mainly about general skills, work ethic, and personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe someone who was an important role model for you. What traits did this person have and how have you adopted those traits yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argo Tea (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews - usually on the same day. Questions were pretty normal - I was asked to describe myself and why I want to work for Argo. My manager let me know at the end of the interview that he was going to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argo Tea (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

You apply online at the company website. they call you in for an interview. you go to the interview and it can be 1 on 1 or 2 or on 1. they ask you a few questions then your done. They call you a few days later to come in for training (a week long) and that's it. If you pass the training(paid) you're in!

Interview Questions

• name a time when you were faced with a problem and had to solve it in a short period of time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Argo Tea (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very loose and easy going, very easy to talk through and the manager was very open about what was to be expected and what I should expect from the company. It was a fairly quick interview and went very well, even discussed hobbies and such.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more qualified than other candidates for this job?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Argo Tea in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online and got a call 2 days later to come in for an interview. Interviewed with 2 managers at the same time and they asked basic questions about my experience, why Argo and my likeness of tea. They also explained the training process to me. I thought it went well and they said they would be in touch but never were.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe one of the products as though I was trying to sell it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argo Tea (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It took 3 weeks and 4 managers interviewed me. It was very unorganized.
    They never got back to me when their where supposed to. A lot of miscommunication. It was very confusing

Interview Questions

• Where did you work before? Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy going. The manager was very laid back through the interview and it was very casual. Lots of the questions were creative and meant to get a feel for your personality. The interview had some different standard questions mixed including questions about work history and strengths so on. Overall the interview was a very positive experience and only one was needed as my second interview was cancelled.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was the standard what is your weakness question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Argo Tea (Natick, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I heard about a new Argo Tea through a recruiter online. She sent me to the new manager at the Natick Mall in Ma. When I got to his area, I found the Argo Tea store was just a booth that was getting ready to open.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customers?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argo Tea (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The manager was super friendly and fun to talk to. The interview was quick and to the point. He asked about experience, about your musical tastes, and how you would fit into the work environment. Pretty standard interview.