ArisGlobal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ArisGlobal Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2016

2.9

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ArisGlobal in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR first, that was fine, they ask the usual questions and seem genuinely interested. Then Skype interview with hiring manager that was a disaster; the connection was not great so the conversation was very spotty and disjointed. I did request not to use Skype as I was skeptical of the quality of service affecting the conversation. I was told that was the manager's choice of medium and I had to do it that way.

The interviewer was working from home in a tee shirt; and he was a director, not a good first impression for me. However I did not let that affect my interview; I was dressed with a jacket and tie.

I was not sure what the Skype session accomplished that a regular telephone conversation would not. The conversation was very disjointed similar to the issues you face when you have a bad cell phone connection. I was not happy with the interview and failed to see the relevance of insisting on using Skype other than the ability of the manager to see what I physically looked like. I am not sure if that played a part in his decision making as I am a part of a visible minority.

Overall a very unpleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you calculate financial metrics for a project.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ArisGlobal (Hartford, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

The overall interview last about 3 hours, with 3-4 different people.Everything seemed to be going well, but they were hiring for a position to work on a company they had not yet closed. When they lost the bid to their main competitor they just never responded to any emails or phone calls. They had told me in the interview the job would be mine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArisGlobal (Mysore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online test, GD, technical, HR round. There was walk-in. Too many people came but onle few got selected. We have waited around 4 hours to get into the online test.

Interview Questions

• You have to answer 50 questions in 15 minutes in online test   Answer Question

Principal Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArisGlobal (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Excellent, the HR was great who coordinated the interview in a fantastic manner and in fact, they had conducted weekend drive for Quality engineers and very informative. The interviewers were good and made me comfort in answering their questions. Even though I was not selected, I had a good interview experience and just my bad luck that I was not selected.

Interview

1st round aptitude
    2nd round group discussion
    3rd round tech it's on c c++ nd DBMS and little Java
    4th nd 5th HR common questions in HR

Oly thing is need to wait a long time for all the process to complete

Principal Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArisGlobal (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Pathetic . The first round did go awesome as the lady was pretty decent and knew to talk. The senior management round was pathetic and sick. The interviewer is such a sadist person who doesn't know how to speak.doesn't understand any of the standards but will Google and find out any random answer. Suggest you to learn the standards first before asking any question.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArisGlobal.

Interview

Got invitation from consultant.
    1st round Face to face... Covered entire Java, hibernate, spring ... Almost an Hour passed.

Cleared this round, next Director round. He questioned on servlets.. Even delivery manager was present.

Got to know that it's a healthcare compliance company.

Salary wise they won't offer you more than 6 LPA for 2.8 years of experience!!! Very poor..

Interview Questions

Too low for my expectation.

Interview

1st round will be an online test comprising of aptitude and reasoning.
    2nd round will be face to face technical interview. Basic questions not tough can be cracked easily.
    3rd round will be HR round. It will be just casual talk with the HR to know about your attitude.
    Interview process will take about 2 to 3 weeks to be completed.

Interview Questions

• Explain java oops concept.   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ArisGlobal.

Interview

Aptitude was based on quants,relations and general personality,selected candidates where called next day for group discussion round which had a team of 10, and were asked to discuss about recent topics next was tech round

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at ArisGlobal (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is very long and needs to be fast. the aspirers will be waiting to get the call but since it is a very long procedure people will loose hopes and many of them start searching for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• basic questions and topics for me to prepare   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good