Arizona Daily Star Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arizona Daily Star

Newspaper Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Getting the contract is not difficult. Turnover is high and they're constantly having to replace carriers.

You attend an info session about the position which explains that you're a contractor and not an employee - the entire interview process is to make you understand that you have no inherent employee rights and are responsible for everything from gasoline, supplies and consumer complaints.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your child was sick or your car broke down - how will you satisfy the customer?   1 Answer

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

I found the job in carrerbuilder.com and I was in Madrid Spain on vacation.
    I sent my resume via carrerbuilder and I was notified of a phone interview that included technical questions.
    I passed and the IT director liked me. Then they setup a Skype video conference with four people asking me all kinds of what if questions. The VP of finance, the IT director, the VP of HR and another HR person.
    They sent me all the pre employment docs over email and I am starting in about 7 days.

Interview Questions

• Was I ever involved in purchasing a product or service for an IT group that was out of range with their finances.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Check out the company profile and know something about the company. Employers like to know that you did your homework.