Arizona Diamondbacks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arizona Diamondbacks

2.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a full day or interviews, training and presentations. This lasted all day and was a difficult process, but one that you will love if you love sports and passionate about sales like I am.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

Very awesome organization to interview with. They really want to get to know a lot about yourself and the people I interviewed with were very friendly. I highly recommend interviewing with the D-Backs if you get the chance. Their sales program is one of the best in the country.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were a leader and failed   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Face to Face - 15/20 mins. Interviewed w 2 members of department management. Interns are expected to interview at Intern Fair in November. Nothing out of the ordinary in interview. Most management is very personable and interested in hearing what you have to say so be honest.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Mix of character assessment and skills knowledge. Phone interview. It was a very quick process. Applied on a Thursday, interviewed the following Tuesday, offered the position the next Thursday.

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

The process of being hired and interview was easy by the person in charge. They knew of my background and experience from free lancing for them before. The interview was completed with any hassles of any kind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations was easy. No pressure

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks in February 2018.

Interview

One way video interview, they ask four questions and for each question you have one minute to prepare and one minute to answer, once you answer you do not get a chance to re record your answer

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview, and was invited to interview at Chase Field. I was one of 15 applicants. The day started with group interviews with lots of staff and applicants. From there, we practiced role playing with a script for sales. During lunch, we were asked to work in groups to create a 5 minute presentation about selling tickets. We presented in front of leadership. Lastly, we had a tour of the stadium and one on one interviews. We were invited to stay for dinner and the game that night where we mingled with staff.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a presentation for selling tickets to college students.   Answer Question
    • Plenty of sports related questions, reflecting on your own experiences.   Answer Question

Community Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is relatively fast and easy. If you come prepared and are professional then you shouldn't have a problem with the interview. The questions are not difficult but they are looking for the best of the best so do your research on the company and be ready to wow them. They look for people with good experience and are willing to put in a lot of handwork with a good attitude.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in working with Non-Profits.   Answer Question

Groundskeeepr Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks.

Interview

Met with head groundskeeper Grant Trenbeth. Was referred through previous boss. Showed me around and told me the basics. Was truthful about job description and pay. Was offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks in April 2019.

Interview

I met the hiring managers at a career fair and we discussed the sales program that they were offering. I reached back a few days later of my interest and was given a phone interview a few weeks later. The interview was very easy and different than other professional organizations I had interviewed with. You give your standard elevator pitch and then ask questions about life and your interests/hobbies. They even talk about their personal career experiences which I very much appreciated because I felt like I can be more open about myself and more comfortable asking more in depth questions about the industry and organization. You can definitely feel the positive organizational culture in the interview process. I was then invited for their hiring showcase next month which was described as an all day event with training the morning, lunch, than 1 on 1 interview, and a free ticket to the diamondbacks game that night.

Interview Questions

• Tell me anything about yourself and what strengths you may have that can help you in this role   Answer Question