Arizona Diamondbacks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.4

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview, and was invited to interview at Chase Field. I was one of 15 applicants. The day started with group interviews with lots of staff and applicants. From there, we practiced role playing with a script for sales. During lunch, we were asked to work in groups to create a 5 minute presentation about selling tickets. We presented in front of leadership. Lastly, we had a tour of the stadium and one on one interviews. We were invited to stay for dinner and the game that night where we mingled with staff.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a presentation for selling tickets to college students.   Answer Question
    • Plenty of sports related questions, reflecting on your own experiences.   Answer Question

Groundskeeepr Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks.

Interview

Met with head groundskeeper Grant Trenbeth. Was referred through previous boss. Showed me around and told me the basics. Was truthful about job description and pay. Was offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

Very awesome organization to interview with. They really want to get to know a lot about yourself and the people I interviewed with were very friendly. I highly recommend interviewing with the D-Backs if you get the chance. Their sales program is one of the best in the country.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were a leader and failed   Answer Question

Community Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is relatively fast and easy. If you come prepared and are professional then you shouldn't have a problem with the interview. The questions are not difficult but they are looking for the best of the best so do your research on the company and be ready to wow them. They look for people with good experience and are willing to put in a lot of handwork with a good attitude.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in working with Non-Profits.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Mix of character assessment and skills knowledge. Phone interview. It was a very quick process. Applied on a Thursday, interviewed the following Tuesday, offered the position the next Thursday.

Ticket Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

They will have you spend your own money to fly across the country and interview (I spent $600 with flight and hotel) You interview with 20 other people who did the same thing, if your lucky they are hiring 4 people. Only about 3 people were actually from AZ. They have 22 year olds spend money they do not have just so they can feel like this is some valuable job. The gig pays 20k, give me a break.

Interview Questions

• If a movie was named after you what would it be called?   Answer Question

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

The process of being hired and interview was easy by the person in charge. They knew of my background and experience from free lancing for them before. The interview was completed with any hassles of any kind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations was easy. No pressure