Arnold Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arnold Transportation Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arnold Transportation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arnold Transportation.

Interview

The HR manager called me for a phone interview which was very basic and simple to get an in person interview. They were in need to fill the position fast so I received the job offer while I was there for the interview.

Interview Questions

• They did not really ask me much. They spent more time telling me about them   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Transportation.

Interview

Eager to hire but beware if you accept the job. Would not recommend and have told others not to work here. Especially after talking to state agencies

Interview Questions

• Not a question, but a comment regarding having prior experience   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arnold Transportation (Grand Prairie, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Small talk, manager was too busy asking personal questions and telling me about his life. Weirdest interview ever. Already knew at interview that he had no idea what was going on. He expressed all of his future visions, which had nothing to do with the job at all. Turns out he was a complete dud as a boss.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

Interview was very professional yet I was at ease the entire time.

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Transportation (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Was too simple. Asked very few questions. Basically he talked the whole time. He already knew he was going to hire me when I walked in the door due to my experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offered I accepted.

Breakdown Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arnold Transportation (Grand Prairie, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The company has just posted their job opening on monster.com only a few days before and the next day I applied for the job. The day after that, the hiring manager of Arnold called me to schedule an interview and I was actually able to go in that very same day. The interview was very prompt and not too time consuming. They said they had to interview a couple of more people and it was a Friday. On Monday they called me to let me know that I had gotten the job and I could expect an email from HR to start my paperwork. I received the email only a few minutes later and got the paperwork filled out and back to HR. They had me come in the next day for the paperwork and drug test. The drug test came back about two days later and I was already training on the job by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question was whether I would work there long term and since I knew that I was in school to pursue another career, I thought that might discourage the employer from hiring me, but thankfully it didn't.   Answer Question