Arora Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arora Engineers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arora Engineers (Rockville, MD).

Interview

A phone screen describing the internship responsibilities and ensuring my interest in the position. Followed by an in person interview 5 days later in their location in Baltimore. Interviewed in a very nice office with 2 engineers and an architect. They were extremely welcoming and nice.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arora Engineers (Lawrenceville, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Three people took my interview and they were very nice and polite and asked me lot of questions.They asked me about my background and the things I did in previous jobs.They were looking to recruit engineer for storm water design and traffic design.

Interview Questions

• They asked me everything that was on my resume and did I do anything about storm water management   Answer Question

Practice Leader - GIS & Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arora Engineers (Chadds Ford, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Professional interview with a presentation by the CEO describing the proposed new engineering practice for Geographic Information Systems and special projects. Arora Engineers is a Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Special Systems engineering firm based in Chadds Ford, PA. I personally knew the CEO and he approached me via LinkedIn to see if I was available to develop this new business line with him. Most of our work is in the Aviation, Transportation, and Education markets.

Interview Questions

• How will the Practice Leader develop a strategic plan for implementing a GIS business line?   1 Answer
    • How will the Practice Leader conduct the operational assessment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary at a full-time rate even though I am a part time employee. I would recommend others who interview to know fully what their peers are earning in the industry and to be prepared to justify not only the desired salary but the market potential for capturing new business.