Artemis International Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Artemis International Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Artemis International Solutions (Austin, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Artemis has the most strange arrangement that it tries to put forth to employees. If you ask too many questions during the interview process about: expectations, legal contractual arrangements, etc, they shut down the interview, which is very suspicious. What I was told: all employees are intependent contractors: they have no employees. They will not answer very many questions about this, but their main first concern was: how much did you get paid on your last job and be prepared to prove it, because they do not want to give you more than, say 10 percent or so over it to compensate for not having benefits. When I questioned this because they do not allow W-2 employees, only 1099, they did not consider the extra taxes you have to pay as 1099. Also, in the case of bankruptcy or merger, 1099 employees contracts do not have to be honored, while W-2 has more legal protection for the person to get paid. They acted so guarded and weird I'd advise anyone to steer clear of this company.

Interview Questions

• What did you make on your last job & we need proof. Honestly, this was their biggest concern.   Answer Question