Arval BNP Paribas Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arval BNP Paribas Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Arval BNP Paribas Group

2.7

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group in March 2019.

Interview

meeting with one manager and one hr specialist, half an hour long, friendly conversation and quick response from the office. a little amount of paper to complete the process. started by applying online .

Accountant Interview

Interview

I had quite an informal chat with the FC as he went through my CV and wanted to learn a bit about myself.
    I was then told if they thought I could be suitable for the role I would then be invited back for an interview.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Rome (Italy)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone calls (almost with the same questions by an HR specialist), one live interview (data immission and frontal interview) with HR person and the coach of the division.

During the call she want to test my determination to work at Arval into the commercial sector, particularly if I was able so face stress and constant teamworking.

Interview Questions

• Info about my background, an example about a challange in my life, how I deal with difficulties, how I cooperate in group, why shuold they choose me.   Answer Question

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Telephone interview regarding my studies, my job experience and my computer skills (office, particularly excel, sas) then interview with hr and a manager about curriculum vitae and questions about your passion for the sector.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Head of department and representative from HR for a face to face interview largely focussed on CV and working history along with examples of relevant experience to show fit for the role

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Milan (Italy)) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then hr step, then manager team meeting. Final approval to start working 5 minutes after ending the third meeting

Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Assago (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Assago (Italy)) in November 2012.

Interview

Three a steps process, started with a call from HR department. Then first on site meeting for initial screening with HR representative. Then last interview with team manager, HR and another management figure: this lasted 2 hours minimum, whit an broad question range from education till day by day life.

Interview Questions

• What book you should suggest us to read   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Rome (Italy)) in February 2020.

Interview

Candidatura tramite linkedin. Mi hanno contattato per fare un colloquio con manager e HR.
    Colloquio solo motivazionale e nessuna domanda tecnica.
    Esito della candidatura molto lento.
    Solo dopo 2 mesi ho ricevuto email di scarto.
    Poca organizzazione tra hr e manager per le posizioni.
    Tutto sommato esperienza positiva

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group.

Interview

Processo di selezione ultra-rapido. Colloquio molto motivazionale stile banca, ma difficile bleffare e fingersi per ciò che non si è. A mio parere, conta molto il modo in cui ti presenti ed esponi, indipendentemente dalla posizione. Valutano positivamente le esperienze di vita (lavoretti o esperienze di vita)

Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arval BNP Paribas Group (Rueil-Malmaison (France)).

Interview

3 entretient, dont 1 téléphonique et 2 physique les questions étaient
    qu'elles sont vos motivations ? parlez moi de vous , vos projet pour l'avenir
    c'était pour un poste de stagiaire assistant chef de projet digital et mobile

Interview Questions

• qu'elles sont vos motivations ? parlez moi de vous , vos projet pour l'avenir   Answer Question