Arvato Digital Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked about my resume. Saw how it would fit with the company. My interviewer wanted to know if I was ready to handle a large workload over the course of the next few months. She then asked me personal questions related to my experience abroad. It became a friendly conversation. I could feel though she was trying to determine my personality; a key component in handling stress in the upcoming months.

Interview Questions

• 1. Can you work the hours?
      2. Do you pay attention to detail?
      3. How would you handle a conflict at work?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple, Submitted a resume and was notified that I was selected for the interview then I was asked to create a presentation. During the interview there were a series of questions and the second level we were asked to present our presentation. I was provided feedback

Interview Questions

• If there was one thing you could change about the company, what would it be?   Answer Question

Senior Management Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services.

Interview

Starts with an HR phone screen. if you pass it, you are invited for a 2nd phone screen with the hiring manager and then onsite interviews. The problem here is if you don't pass the phone screen, HR doesn't have the courtesy to advise you of that fact. And they don't return calls or emails.

When you are interviewing and hiring for senior leadership, you need to treat the candidates with respect and professionalism. To me, HR is a reflection of the professionalism of the company as a whole. It isn't a place I'd want to work anyway and my guess is neither would you.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Chandler, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round was a phone screen and informal. 2nd interview was a F2F with 2 IT managers and the IT Director to discuss experience and to get a feel for my personality. The 3rd and final interview was a phone call with 2 CCIE level engineers from a 3rd party vendor that they use and that took an hour. They asked technical questions on OSPF, MPLS, Firewall security, routing switching concepts etc.

Interview Questions

• What does MPLS use as a protocol?   1 Answer

Finance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Valencia, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a panel of 4 managers that interviewed me. They each asked various question in regards to my experience level as well as how my past job experience could help me in this new field.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you had to over come at work and how did you go it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quick and painless, she was respectful, and didn't look down at me for having a very small resume. She seemed very interested in what I had to say about certain skills in using microsoft suites.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

First wait outside the building for a couple of minutes. The interview is in a very easy, friendly environment. I was asked to do a brief self-introduction, then answered a few questions.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in April 2012.

Interview

Must go through staffing agency. Will have to test on Microsoft software. Will then get an interview with Arvato staff. The interview is an overview of the company, the hours you can be asked to work. General questions, nothing terrible, very porfessional. One key answer is being available for overtime.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to work overtime at a moments notice.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fine. Very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV).

Interview

got interview thru apple one, went in talked with gal for an hour, job was explained. I left said they would call in 2 weeks, they called 20min later and offered me job. I think they hire almost everyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

interview offered job

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

I was initially contacted by someone from HR and after a brief discussion about my education and background was scheduled for a face to face interview with the hiring manager who was the director for the department I would be working in.Interview went well and questions were nothing out of the ordinary. Company was looking for someone to start very quickly and they actually tried to get me to not provide notice to my current employer at the time which was a red flag for me but I overlooked it which was a mistake on my part in hindsight.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Asked about background and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a joke. Director tried to low ball me. Made initial offer which was lower than what had been told to me by HR. Had to disconnect call and call me back after meeting to get their act together. Should have been a red flag for me when the company's first offer was to try and cheat me.Also the parties on the conference call included a person who in my mind shouldn't have been a part of my salary negotiation especially as i would be working with this person and making considerably more than them. Highly unprofessional process overall.