Ascom Network Testing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascom Network Testing Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascom Network Testing

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascom Network Testing.

Interview

- 1 phone interview with HR (behavioral questions)
    - 1 phone interview with direct Manager (questions about background)
    - 1 in person interview with panel consisting of direct Manager, R&D Engineer, and Program Manager (Technical questions)

Interview Questions

• What's the max throughput for an LTE device according to 3GPP standards?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascom Network Testing (Reston, VA).

Interview

The HR Director primarily asked questions about previous jobs. He didn't seem to care about my qualifications for open position or why I would be an ideal candidate. He made judgements based upon past achievements from my previous career that were not the focus of the job at hand or my current career. The interviewer insisted on following his written questions rather than finding out what my qualifications were for the job or giving me a chance to contribute information. At the end of the interview I was told I didn't know what I wanted to do with my career because I had held several different positions and that I was clearly passionate about all of them. The interviewer was expecting that I should only be passionate about one thing in my life (e.g. program management).

Interview Questions

• What do I remember most from my previous employment experiences?   1 Answer

Kundenbetreuer Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascom Network Testing in March 2014.

Interview

Der Personalleiter hat hauptsächlich Fragen über bisherige Tätigkeiten gestellt. Er schien sich für meine Qualifikationen für die offene Stelle nicht zu interessieren.

Von meiner bisherigen Karriere, die nicht der Schwerpunkt der vorliegenden Stelle war, oder meiner derzeitigen Karriere.

The HR Director primarily asked questions about previous jobs, seemed not to care about my qualifications for open position.
    From my previous career that were not the focus of the job at hand or my current career.

Interview Questions

• I should have focused my answers on things that were more relevant to the job at hand. This interviewer, the HR Director, thought it was more important to have 24 years of experience doing the same thing rather than 10 years of experience in 3 different complementary areas.     Answer Question