Ashok Leyland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ashok Leyland Interview Questions

Interviews at Ashok Leyland

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland.

Interview

three rounds
    1) Aptitude
    2) Group Discussion
    3) Final Interview

The aptitude was pretty much same as the ones you find in RS Agarwal book.
    Group discussion was on whether you need to go to Mars for sustenance
    Interview was technical mostly

Interview Questions

• Basics of Mechanical Engineering. Specifically your area of interest. Questions related to your projects   1 Answer

GET Interview

Interview

One round of technical plus HR combined interview. Video conferencing. 20 minutes with 2 interviewers. One technical and one HR guy. questions on machines, induction motors, dc generators etc. results out within a day. offer letter promptly delivered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland (Manipal (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

A brief introduction with few technical questions and mostly HR related questions. The campus interview was not intense and was a quick one. The online test was slightly difficult and thus scrutinises most of the people. Once cleared the OT, its just a cake walk if we have proper preparations for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself.   5 Answers
    • Why do you want to work for our company ?   3 Answers
    • What will be your contribution to the company?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Fair and straight interview. Though referred by a friend, the interview was pretty damn scary and extremely technical. Made through it with flying colors and ended up getting the intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for Ashok Leyland through an external reference. It was a formal interview such as self introduction,my college and about the subjects of interest, which I had mentioned in my resume.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland (Jamshedpur (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a campus interview through video call. Later round was through telephonic call. Interview process started by shortlisting candidates based on profiles shared by college through placement brochure & further sharing of cv.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions were asked. More on my previous projects & MBA projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Generally they give salary band & grade based on ur previous profile.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland.

Interview

Interview was interesting and challenging. Basic introduction, CV based questions and discussion. Case study was posed and hypothetical what-if questions were asked.
    Overall the atmosphere was relaxed yet formal. Positive interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• - Case study: what would you do in a hypothetical situation
      - Resume based questions   1 Answer

Senior Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland.

Interview

written was followed by interview, written was in subjective type including communication skill. Personal interview was conducted at regional office. Letter of offer got after 1 week.
    The process took near about 15 days time period.

Automobile Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ashok Leyland (Kolkata (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1st you have to give a written examination. If you selected, then give oral. After that you do a work for recruiters . If you passed away then get an interview.

General Manager Interview

Interview

Students were selected on basis of online test consisting 47 technical &50 aptitude questions. There was both overall cutoff and sectional cutoff. Interview round had HR and TR after extempore & GD rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is your area of interest?   1 Answer