Asia Pulp & Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asia Pulp & Paper Interview Questions

2.5

Eastern Region, Account Manager, USA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asia Pulp & Paper (New York, NY).

Interview

initlal communications via VP Sales USA. Inteview was over phone, in person and with panel

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was whether I had worked for an Asian manufacturer before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer made which was not negotiatiable with promises for review and more compensation in the near future.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asia Pulp & Paper.

Interview

Meeting with senior management, had a brief self introduction and talk about the capability of yourself and answer some general questions. no very difficult and if you are well prepared you will be fine.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asia Pulp & Paper (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview with user and hr staff. talking about my experiences and education background, about product knowledge, my hobby, the commute to the workplace, the reason why i resign from the previous job. and then i have psychology test about personalities, also medical check up and finally salary negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asia Pulp & Paper (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied through a website, got called from the recruiter only 30 mins after the submission. Got invited to the a series of interviews a couple of days later. The questions were not difficult, as they were only asking about things on your CV. There was also a test, but it differs from department to department.

Negotiation

Yes, the salary was negotiable but only to a limited extend.

Business Analysis Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asia Pulp & Paper (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

Called by internal recruiter for background/experience check. Following by HR mgt called and set the interview with direct manager. called by direct manager with experience/skill check/test. Back to HR for package nego.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asia Pulp & Paper (Pune (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was over phone conducted by HR and quite simple question about background and current job profile. Salary was fixed there was no negotiation
    Received job offer and processed

Interview Questions

• what is current job profile   1 Answer