Asian Paints Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asian Paints Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3.2

Secretary Interview

Interview

Group interview to start, then followed up with a one on one call back interview. They asked the usual "why do you want to work here" "what skills do you have that would be helpful" "tell us about yourself"

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

smooth process. asked questions about previous work ex/ internship.also about your college and academic life. they also ask technical questions but can be answered easily if you are well read and know your domain knowledge well.

Interview Questions

• what did you do in your previous internship?   1 Answer

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Four Rounds. Written Exam,Group Discussion, First Round Interview by Area Sales Manager, Second Round by Regional Manager. Final by HR Round. Candidate will be final at the RM round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asian Paints.

Interview

A written examinations of multiple choice, followed by a group discussion and then 2 rounds of personal interview.
    The written exam is the most difficult where in 20 minutes one has to answer 40 odd question from english,logical reasoning and quantitative ability.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 on 1 interview there was one HR and One SCM guy in the panel
    interview started off with basic HR questions
    then moved on to some question related to my area and my previous work experience

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asian Paints (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First take telephonic interview by this know candidate is interested or not.
    Then, take Online IQ test and it is optional if candidate have experience because by this test we know skills or not.
    Then take personal interview.

Territory Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test for 45 Min. If you clear the aptitude test then you will get 1st interview call and it will take by Area Manager and if you clear 1 St interview then final interview will take by Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• About your self past experience your role in our company, how you can sale the product, ROI   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Ernakulam (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process comprises of aptitude test followed by Group discussion and finally personal interview. The aptitude test were comparatively easy and GD topic was a general one. the overall pre placement talks were all done in a good manner. we get to know the clear idea about the job title and the pay packages.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a bottle of water. tell me about yourself and technical questions related to marketing. Finally about my personal part time sales experience.   1 Answer

Officer-Project Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Starts with Written Aptitude Test. They short listed candidates for next round which is Group Discussion. The next round is first interview which was taken by Aria Manager, and the final interview was taken by Regional Manager.

Tso Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was an standard mode of interview where aptitude test taken for I still screening after words shortlisted guys called for 3 rounds of personal interview undertake by hr and regional manager