Atkinson Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atkinson Construction Interview Questions

1.8

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atkinson Construction.

Interview

Face to Face interview. Met Supervisors within the office. Was explained what my role would be as a field engineer. Answered basic questions about my past experiences with engineering. Asked them questions about the company.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

My interview was arranged through a third party "head hunter". The initial interview lasted one hour. The second interview included a job site visit and 3 additional interviews. The first interview included basic questions related to my willingness to work in a construction environment, leadership experiences, and interest. The second interviews were attempts to "get to know people" to make sure I fit into the culture.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work during nights or in adverse weather conditions?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atkinson Construction (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

I had one interview with Atkinson Construction about a project manager position and it was very positive. I do not have a background in construction, but they were very interested in my project management background. The interviewer was well-prepared and professional, and the conversation was relaxed and comfortable.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkinson Construction (Golden, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They simply asked a few questions about my resume. They mainly asked about my willingness to move and to get dirty. After about five to ten minutes, they said they would offer me a job. Very simple. It took about a week to receive an official offer.

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atkinson Construction (Golden, CO) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by many executive level leader within the organization.

Negotiation

This is our entry level salary. It is take it or leave it.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkinson Construction in February 2011.

Interview

The process was very fast. The staffing agency sent me for an in person interview which took about an hour. Then they had me do a simple practice exercise to test my competency and offered me a job to start the next day. The company likes to hire temps and will wait after 3 months before offering a permanent position.