Atlantic Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic Aviation Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with the Line manager and GM. The process was very easy going and casual. They really just wanted to gauge your general interest in aviation and your ability to handle the position

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have experienced with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (New York, NY).

Interview

When I arrived at the interview, I was told that the position I applied for had already been filled. I considered this both unprofessional and a waste of my time and energy when I could have been told this prior to arrival.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

Phone interview first, general questions - what are you looking for in a job, what is your availability, are you ok with working Holidays and Overtime, etc. You wait while other candidates are screened I assume, then get called in for an interview with the department manager and GM. More specific questions - tell me about a time when you...

Interview Questions

• Availability, smoker or not, what is your idea of great customer service, tell me about a time you offered great customer service or went above and beyond for a customer, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer situation or complaint, etc.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

Hiring process was quick, they were in a rush to hire. There was no phone interview just a one on one interview with the GM and CSM. They asked a few questions and explained the company and my task.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied online, completing the entire application with a confirmation. I received no response for nearly a month before following up, in which an interview was scheduled at Atlantic's FBO at Kansas City (MKC).
    Showed up well dressed, on time and sat down in the manager's office with him and the senior Line Service technician. They gave me an outline on the job's duties with a couple of questions before taking me on a brief tour of the facility.
    Said that I would hear back from them in roughly a week and didn't receive anything. Had to follow up the next week to find out the status of my application, only to find out that I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which you went above and beyond for a client or customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Three part interview:
    1. Phone screen
    2. Online personality assessment
    3. In person interview: tour of exterior facilities (hangers, etc.), inside interview with two people

I received a phone call to let me know that they hired someone with aviation experience. The position starts at $13 per hour over a 90 day probationary period.

Interview Questions

• - interest in/exposure to aviation industry
      - customer service experience, how to handle difficult guests   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in September 2015.

Interview

Nice tour of the facility on a golf cart, never went on a ride for an interview before. Very nice facility. Interview from beginning to end was almost 2 hours long. Had to fill out a paper application upon arrival for the interview, I thought that was a waste of time, it could have been emailed. Interviewed on a Friday, got a call that Monday to come in for more screening. Decided to decline the job after some thought, I did not feel like it would be a place I would want to stay at. Required uniforms.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal?
      What is your short term goal?   Answer Question

LST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was one of the stranger ones I've been in. The two interviewing managers asked me hardly any questions and essentially just described they day-to-day of the job to me, practically answering any questions I had for them before I could ask.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights? (Due to the fact we de-ice aircraft and it requires that we be high up in the de-ice bucket)   1 Answer

Line Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

Arrived on time, well dressed, the manager never showed up at the interview even though I was told he would be there as well. They asked lots of questions as well as I did. Seemed very promising. Prior military with ramp experience so don't understand why I did not get a job offer. Would have been nice to get a call or an email at least explaining that you were not selected and possibly a reason why.

Interview Questions

• One thing at a job in the past that you disagreed with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

As soon as I sat down for an interview with the immediate department manager, the three other senior managers jumped in and started bombarding questions. Definitely good cop/bad cop, but the good cop was pretty quiet.

A asked about schedule flexibility, and that was a huge turn-off for them. I think they pretty much shut me down after that.

Warned about hours and working conditions, asked if I was up for that, I said yes.

I thought I had struck some common ground with the senior manager, but apparently not enough.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client complained you had damaged their aircraft?   1 Answer