Atlantic Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlantic Aviation

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Stuart, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I found the position on Indeed and applied online. I received an email a few days later, saying there would be a group interview and RSVP if you would like to attend. They do this to save time they say, but it didn't really seem like an interview in the traditional sense. 15 people RSVP'd and only 8 showed up. We all went to a conference room and it was mostly just a fairly in depth job description of what would be expected, and then everyone went around the room giving a brief introduction to themselves and why they would like the job. We then received a short tour of the facility and were excused after that, being told that we would be contacted for a second interview if they were interested. It was very professional and easy going, but I also felt like this was just a formality and they already knew who they were going to hire, so in that sense, it also felt kind of like a waste of my time. Still a mostly positive experience though.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and explain why you would like this job.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

I went to the corporate center and ended up talking about what I will want to do with the company. It was more of a conversation than an interview. I ended up spending an hour talking. The conversation was very centered on customer service. You really get the feeling that the interviewer is gauging the customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• How long would you like to stay with the company   1 Answer

Line Service Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

One on one interview

Negotiation

be open on schedule

Line Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation.

Interview

Arrived on time, well dressed, the manager never showed up at the interview even though I was told he would be there as well. They asked lots of questions as well as I did. Seemed very promising. Prior military with ramp experience so don't understand why I did not get a job offer. Would have been nice to get a call or an email at least explaining that you were not selected and possibly a reason why.

Interview Questions

• One thing at a job in the past that you disagreed with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied online, completing the entire application with a confirmation. I received no response for nearly a month before following up, in which an interview was scheduled at Atlantic's FBO at Kansas City (MKC).
    Showed up well dressed, on time and sat down in the manager's office with him and the senior Line Service technician. They gave me an outline on the job's duties with a couple of questions before taking me on a brief tour of the facility.
    Said that I would hear back from them in roughly a week and didn't receive anything. Had to follow up the next week to find out the status of my application, only to find out that I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which you went above and beyond for a client or customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

As soon as I sat down for an interview with the immediate department manager, the three other senior managers jumped in and started bombarding questions. Definitely good cop/bad cop, but the good cop was pretty quiet.

A asked about schedule flexibility, and that was a huge turn-off for them. I think they pretty much shut me down after that.

Warned about hours and working conditions, asked if I was up for that, I said yes.

I thought I had struck some common ground with the senior manager, but apparently not enough.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client complained you had damaged their aircraft?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

after submitting my resume. They called me in and asked me to fill out an application for background check and I had one interview at this time. I was then sent for a pre employment drug screen. after the back ground check and drug screen results came back in just fine? they called me in for a second interview and at the end of that interview they made me the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would it be in our best interest to hire you? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

pay was negotiable because i had experience.

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Casper, WY) in January 2014.

Interview

Had an interview for 2-3 hours, I had lots of questions, they didn't have many but were very informative. Take it with a grain of salt if they act like this place follows the rules that they are trailer trash people working here.

Negotiation

Low pay for a town where Haliburton and other employers operate out of. You will see what that translates to when you find out about the other employees.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation in June 2011.

Interview

My base liked to hire by referal and if someone recomends you who works there, then you are likely to get a job. Interview questions were standard and process was laid back.

Negotiation

None. Asked what shift I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Aviation (Santa Monica, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview is easy and simple.

Interview Questions

• If you are new and have lack of experience, show interest in the aviation field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy and painless