Atmosphera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The process took 2 days, starting with a first round interview then progressing to a second.

The 1st round interview was with one of the managers, Elizabeth, and it was really nice! It was a one on one interview in which we mainly talked about how my values and those of the company aligned. I didn't feel pressured at all and my initial nerves quickly went away as we got into just a normal conversation. I was offered a second interview by phone about 10 minutes after leaving, which really made me feel good!

The second interview was the next morning at 9:30am. This was a different structure and feel than the first interview. The second interview was a group interview in which there were about 8 people total. The CEO, Khalil, conducted this interview. It was an open Q&A session in which any concerns or questions were addressed directly. Just as the website said, we went into great detail of the pay, compensation, and day-to-day responsibilities. The CEO asked each person different questions and after about 20 minutes asked us all to wait in the lobby. He brought back 6/8 of us, offered us positions, and gave us feedback on our interviewing skills.

Overall, it was a really cool interview structure that I had never been a part of before! I gladly accepted the position and I absolutely love the people! Definitely come in for an interview if offered, it's worth learning more about the company!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough conversations?
      What are some attributes of a strong leader?
      Are bosses and leaders the same thing?
      What goals Do you have for yourself?   Answer Question

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for taking time out to review our business. I'm delighted you had a pleasant experience and wish you the best of luck!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera in April 2018.

Interview

EVERYONE WAS SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND INVITING! BEAUTIFUL OFFICE NEXT TO THE WATER! GREAT ENERGY AND PERSONABLE!!!

They made me feel very comfortable even though I was nervous at first. After sitting down with the hiring manager and learning more about the day to day and opportunity, everything was very clear and easy to follow. It was quick sit down, 20 minutes, but very thorough as well.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOURE DOING! LOOKING FORWARD TO A FOLLOW UP CALL AND A POSITION OFFERED!

Interview Questions

Atmosphera Response

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for the positive review! Please let us know if you have any other questions, concerns or comments at hr@atmospherainc.com

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Was a 2 round interview process. REALLY enjoyed meeting Ben, Khalil, and Elizbeth. Was greeted at the door very nicely....the lobby is beautiful!! For both interviews they gave me a questionnaire just asking me about myself, which I thought was great and never has been done before! Got a really good understanding about the company, what it is that they do, and they even asked about my goals and where i wanted to be down the road!! Really looking forward for this new career:)

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Entry Level Management Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It was a 2 step interview process. The first part was a meet and greet to assess the individuals character. The second interview was a more in-depth interview about the company, what they expect and also answer any questions you may have.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, was called in for an interview in a week. Interview was basically the company trying to sell themselves to me. The job was actually "marketing" to people by working a booth at a Costco.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

First interview was brief going over basic qualifications and answering a few questions. Questions were about my experience in sales and what kinds of things i was looking for in a job. I was also asked about my management experience

Interview Questions

• What kind of money did I want to make   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a two round interview, the first one is to get to know me very brief and to the point. The second one was more informative and answered any questions I had. Very friendly people!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very fishy going into the whole situation. I didn't feel comfortable with how fast I was reached after I had applied (less than 30 minutes) I decided to do my research and couldn't find anything on this company. They emailed me 3 times to try and setup an interview (kind of unheard of). Overall I get a sneaking suspicion the positions are not what they are advertised as.

Interview Questions

Atmosphera Response

Dec 12, 2017 – CEO

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to review our business. We have a practice to be very efficient in our applicant process. We apologize if we were too fast in contacting you and made you... More

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got an initial interview that went well. It was personal and light-hearted.
    The second interview was 40 minutes later than scheduled.
    My red flags are that the position was not easily explained, benefits don't start till after 190 days, and the interviewers seemed afraid of saying the wrong thing. Everything was impersonal and rehearsed.
    When offered the position, I accepted (I didn't recognize red flags yet). When inquiring about salary, they said "just come to the training next week".
    Over all, not open enough or respectful enough if my time. I was just a number.
    They actually didn't ask me ANY questions, they simply talked about their job and how amazing it was

Nov 14, 2017 – CEO

Thank so much for sharing your time and I apologize for your negative experience with us.
    Please allow me to address your concerns.

So first we apologize we were running behind. There are times... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atmosphera in October 2017.

Interview

I liked how the management team was welcoming us candidates. They were friendly, outgoing, and professional the reviews I read from Google and glassdoor seems like a balance, but I am very interested in seeing what Atmosphera has to offer and can't wait to see what the future holds. I must also say I will put 110% in this company and see for myself. I will be the best I can be.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite hobbies?   1 Answer

Mar 14, 2018 – CEO

Thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any questions or concerns please contact hr@atmospherainc.com