Atmosphera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The process took 2 days, starting with a first round interview then progressing to a second.

The 1st round interview was with one of the managers, Elizabeth, and it was really nice! It was a one on one interview in which we mainly talked about how my values and those of the company aligned. I didn't feel pressured at all and my initial nerves quickly went away as we got into just a normal conversation. I was offered a second interview by phone about 10 minutes after leaving, which really made me feel good!

The second interview was the next morning at 9:30am. This was a different structure and feel than the first interview. The second interview was a group interview in which there were about 8 people total. The CEO, Khalil, conducted this interview. It was an open Q&A session in which any concerns or questions were addressed directly. Just as the website said, we went into great detail of the pay, compensation, and day-to-day responsibilities. The CEO asked each person different questions and after about 20 minutes asked us all to wait in the lobby. He brought back 6/8 of us, offered us positions, and gave us feedback on our interviewing skills.

Overall, it was a really cool interview structure that I had never been a part of before! I gladly accepted the position and I absolutely love the people! Definitely come in for an interview if offered, it's worth learning more about the company!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough conversations?
      What are some attributes of a strong leader?
      Are bosses and leaders the same thing?
      What goals Do you have for yourself?   Answer Question

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for taking time out to review our business. I'm delighted you had a pleasant experience and wish you the best of luck!

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Unfortunately the job opening was not was I was looking for - I truly appreciated the kindness and professionalism of the interviewers. That was my first job interview and I was a little nervous, and they promoted a relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

Atmosphera Response

Nov 14, 2017 – CEO

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! And we are sorry things didn't work out but we know you will find somewhere that fits!

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got an initial interview that went well. It was personal and light-hearted.
    The second interview was 40 minutes later than scheduled.
    My red flags are that the position was not easily explained, benefits don't start till after 190 days, and the interviewers seemed afraid of saying the wrong thing. Everything was impersonal and rehearsed.
    When offered the position, I accepted (I didn't recognize red flags yet). When inquiring about salary, they said "just come to the training next week".
    Over all, not open enough or respectful enough if my time. I was just a number.
    They actually didn't ask me ANY questions, they simply talked about their job and how amazing it was

Nov 14, 2017 – CEO

Thank so much for sharing your time and I apologize for your negative experience with us.
    Please allow me to address your concerns.

So first we apologize we were running behind. There are times... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through GlassDoor and they had someone promptly call me back within a few days to schedule an interview. Seems like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions

Atmosphera Response

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for taking time to review our company. I hope you've found a desirable career path and this finds you well.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted about an hour. I was interviewed by the CEO and two other women. I personally was extremely nervous at first but as the interview went on, I felt more relaxed. I was asked a few basic interview questions and then the rest was fun conversation. After the interview, I was then invited to attend one of the company's weekly meetings where I could gain more information about what the company was all about. I would say that being myself is what made the company hire me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer
    • What made you apply to Atmosphera Global Inc.?   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I showed up dressed very nice and walked up to the front counter, the ladies behind the desk were playing on their phones but the manager would be right out

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader?
      Can you train people?
      Do you have experience training people?   1 Answer

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for you valuable feedback and I hope all is well!

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

First interview was brief going over basic qualifications and answering a few questions. Questions were about my experience in sales and what kinds of things i was looking for in a job. I was also asked about my management experience

Interview Questions

• What kind of money did I want to make   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple and laid back. Khalil did keep me waiting but was so friendly it was quickly forgotten. Khalil has a very outgoing personality, one tip would be to ask him about himself and compliment Batman. Don't worry about anything, people who like to hold the energy in the room can sense fear, just be yourself and you will do well.

Interview Questions

• If you could see yourself making sales, and if you ever had a negative view on people who work in sales.   1 Answer

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

There is a two step process. The first interview is in business professional. Bring resume and a smile! The questions that are asked are pretty simple. It is a good time to ask a few of your own. Don't be nervous, just be yourself!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a two round interview, the first one is to get to know me very brief and to the point. The second one was more informative and answered any questions I had. Very friendly people!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atmosphera (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The interview process was informal and conducted by the manager of the company. He was laid back and easy to talk to, which made me more confident and got rid of most of my nervousness. We discussed my work history and why I thought I was a good fit for the company. He makes it very clear that he hires people with the intention of making them managers, so this position has a great deal of growth opportunity. Make sure to ask questions if anything sounds unclear or if you need more detail. He is upfront and forthcoming about his business and how it runs. Sometimes, assistant managers sit in on the interview so don't be surprised if more than one person interviews you.

Interview Questions

Atmosphera Response

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your positive review!