Atria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atria

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Briarcliff Manor, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atria (Briarcliff Manor, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with director of business then the engage life director. Both very nice. The expectations of the job did not meet the hourly wage. It seems corporate cares about their bottom dollar rather than a qualified candidate. They will not negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

Salary was pitiful. Cost of living in New York is too high for their corporate across the board salary.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atria.

Interview

Job posted on website. Applied and didn't receive the position I had originally applied for. They called me, interviewed me and hired me within a two week span. The after hire process includes background check, drug screen, etc.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with a coworker and why?   Answer Question

Engage Life Program Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atria (Walnut Creek, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called soon after applying online and had an interview set up. I interviewed with the engage life director first in a casual interview where she asked questions about my experience and interests and then interviewed with the executive director who asked more questions such as "why would your degree contribute to this program?" I was called the day of the interview and told they wanted to hire me and asked me to come in and do paperwork the day of my interview.