Atria Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Medication Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. They asked simple questions like "why do you want to work here?" After i was offered a position they administered a TB test then sent me out for a drug test. They also give a background test.

Community Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Stamford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Talent Acquisition Mgr via phone excellent, 3 steps, phone, online testing, phone.
     Exec Dir rude, condescending. Showed no true interest in residents, just in "getting beds filled". Obvious high turnover but no interest in new ideas...nothing changes, nothing changes. Negative attitude, high and mighty, critical, inability to hear anything but his own voice - appeared to want a groupie vs. a sales professional.
    Very unprofessional in person vs. highly professional phone/talent acquisition process.
    Would never consider Atria for an elderly person due to him.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living.

Interview

It was a casual and easy interview. They asked about my background and why I wanted to work there. There were two people that interviewed me both separately. Then they brought another person who was interviewed earlier than me to let us know we both got the jobs on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Sanford, FL).

Interview

I went in, Met with 2 girls and they made me seem like i was for sure gonna get the job and then i didnt get a call and now their ignoring all of my calls,so they just talked my head up and then ignored me.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person. I followed-up - 3 times... but this organization did not. I suspect this reflects immature management. There is a 50 word minimum here, but I really don't have anything more to say.... the process was frustrating, cold, unwelcoming, and arrogant. Not impressed.

Interview Questions

• General questions, not much about what I could really do. Cold - Even though I could do this job well and in my sleep, the interviewer clearly did not like me and was just going through the motions.

I sent a thank you note. I sent a follow-up - no response. I called - no response. After 2 months, I sent another follow-up - no response. Not even a "No thank you, we've opted not to proceed with your candidacy."   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Interview

I was contacted after they reviewed my resume on Monster.com

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation.

Wait Staff Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living.

Interview

I met the manager at the time in the dining room. He was very nice and accommodating. The interview was brief. I was hired soon after to work in the wait staff but unfortunately that manager left shortly after.

Wait Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Carmichael, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked about my experience, if I can handle high stress and fast paced. Asked how I do with seniors. They were really short staffed i learned after getting the job so the interview process was pretty simple and they didn't care that I didn't have experience. I gave them a good first impression and they liked me and that was pretty much good enough for them.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have serving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Stockton, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Atria takes a vey long time to call back even though they really don't have many candidates and are short staffed all the time. Went in persona and since I was referred I interviewed once with the Executive Director. Usually you will interview with the Culinary Director first.

Interview Questions

• Just the basic interview questions. Why do you wanna work here?..How would you deal with certain situations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ardsley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Ardsley, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I was basically hired once I shook hands with manager because my overall clean appearance and past work experience at a local senior home. Boss was nice, slightly tense but means well.

Interview Questions

• What was the setting like at your previous job working in the dinning room ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Temecula, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was also asked more about the person who referred me to the job: the ex-employee was a favorite of my manager. I felt like it was more about another person than myself, which was easy but strange.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer