Atria Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Atria Senior Living

HardAverageEasy
Found 141 candidate interviews
Featured InterviewHelpful (4)
Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (North Richland Hills, TX) in May 2018

Interview

Took approximately 2 weeks for the entire process. Started with a call from the Executive Director with an interview including them and a Business Director. Follow up interview the next week with the ED and a Regional Director. Follow up call from support center/recruiting team to schedule a chef test with a divisional culinary director, requiring the preparation of a meal for 6 people with free range of the kitchen in 2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you had to deal with a troublesome employee.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (United States)

Interview

First their was a phone interview with corporate HR. The first in person interviewed was with the Executive Director. Then their was a second interview with the Regional Business Director. Finally a written test was administered encompassing accounting and Human Resources. The offer was made once I passed a credit check and personality test.

Interview Questions
  • If you we in a room with a group of seniors and music was playing would you dance with them?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (United States)

Interview

HR reached out first then they scheduled a meeting with the hiring manager. I was told about the company. It was more a get to know you type of interview. They seemed very casual and nice however they didn't seem to interested in getting to know me for whatever reason. I did appreciate them letting me know I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite project and why?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (United States)

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward, and what you would expect with this type of job; Naturally they placed a large importance on how you would interact with the residents in various scenarios. Insuring that someone who would take proper care of the resident even during difficult situations was important.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a resident got frustrated with you and started yelling at you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Houston, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was during the pandemic, so it was virtual. First started with a phone screen with a recruiter, then next step was a facetime interview with the Executive Director of the facility. Third interview was with the VP of Sales. I shared my work history and what I would bring to the table, but I didn't really learn a lot about the actual position.

Interview Questions
  • How do overcome objections? What do you wear to work?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Annapolis, MD) in Jul 2020

Interview

The manager reached out to schedule a time to speak via phone. I did not hear back until I followed up again 6 days later. My telephone interview was then stood up. I did not hear back to any of my follow up emails to try to reschedule.

Interview Questions
Atria Senior Living
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Desert, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Palm Desert, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview has several steps including exam. Company had a lot of technical difficulties, so they had to reschedule interviews or start it later. Company demands your references to fill up a survey before your panel (very unusual, especially since they need 2 of your supervisors to do so). Work schedule is Sunday -Thuesday and position required to cover an absent office stuff.

Interview Questions
  • Exam includes math, HR and property management questions. Panel interview questions are ridiculous and unnecessary.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (New York, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

Pleasant, Professional interview process. Staff is absolutely amazing. Facility is absolutely beautiful. The staff was accommodating, welcoming and friendly. Interviewer made me feel at ease during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you enjoy working here? How long employed by present employer? Have you ever been terminated or asked to resign from a job? Who was your most favorite employer? Least favorite employer?
Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Bolingbrook, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was very simple. I was asked a few questions about my job experience since I been in the home health Field and also about different situations and how I would handle it. Overall, very easy interview.

Interview Questions
Atria Senior Living
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (West Palm Beach, FL)

Interview

Quick response to resume but was in the form of a text message from "Shannon" to set-up a date for phone interview. Date set, she was late sent another text saying she was held up and will call in a few hours. She never called or responded to any follow-up messages I sent

Interview Questions
Atria Senior Living
Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atria Senior Living (Mobile, AL) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online. I was emailed within the week, asking if I wanted to come in for an interview. I said yes, and was scheduled for an interview three days later. The interview was very easy. The hiring manager didn't ask very many questions, except for a few about my job experience. She handed me off to the head chef and he interviewed me next. He asked a few really simple questions (I.e "What would you do if a resident was dissatisfied with your service?" "Do you have an experience being around the elderly?") After that, I was taken back to the hiring manager. She offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a resident was dissatisfied with your service?
  • Do you have any experience with the elderly?
  • Do you have any serving experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141