Aurecon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aurecon

2.7

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aurecon (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

1st round of interview with Recruiter & Hiring Manager.
    2nd round of interview with Hiring Manager & CFO.
    Very professional interview process with follow up and update by recruiter on each interview outcome.

Interview Questions

• If you are allowed to restart your career, what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

HR team coordinated everything very well, responding to my queries promptly.

Interview process was smooth, interviewers were friendly and polite. They shared more about the job scope and what was expected.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aurecon (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

the interview was held via video conference . Other candidates and I were in a room together and the hiring manager went through the each one. Then each of us explained. the kind of work we have done and what e could bring to the job. everyone was at ease and the process went really smooth

Interview Questions

• what kind of projects have you worked on   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurecon (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

Was a very small team hiring. managers were mostly foreigners and doesnt really seem to know what they want and what they are looking for. very big company office in sg though

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2012.

Interview

Great at asking you questions. They will make you a job offer. If you ask questions about the offer, they will take it back. You will be told that you are phony yet they will not offer any evidence that states their opinion of you. It appears all they do is make phony job offers. This is not a way to treat employees who want to work for your company. This isn't fostering human achievement. It is fostering human stupidity.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Docklands (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon (Docklands (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Warm and open process with great feedback along the way. There were five stages during the process including phone interview, three face to face interviews and online IQ and personality tests. Feedback from each stage was prompt and insightful. The recruitment team performed excellently throughout the application process. Once the position was offered, paperwork and all red tape was handled efficiently and effectively.

Interview Questions

• What did I think I could bring to the role?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Interview

The interview process had good communication, and was speedy. I was invited to the office where I interviewed with two other people. They asked me several questions. No technical questions.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aurecon (Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the graduate program after which I was contacted by their HR department who informed me of my interview three days later. This process took over six months. I arrived at the interview which took about 30 to 40 minutes in total with 3 people on the panel.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon in November 2013.

Interview

Went in to the Cape Town office and they were all very nice. Just asked a bit about myself, hobbies, education and stuff. Then they spoke about what division I will be working in. Then next was whether I had questions for them or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you in a relationship, are you tied down, and if we need to send you somewhere, what would be your response   Answer Question

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aurecon (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I got a call and had an interview the following week. I was going to have a second interview but finally did not have it and got an offer instead.