Ausregistry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ausregistry

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ausregistry

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ausregistry in December 2012.

Interview

They prepared lots of technical questions in the test, most of them are not difficult for experienced developers. One day after the test, I was informed that there will be a final face-to-face interview. Nothing went deep in terms of technology during the face-to-face interview. However, it seems to me that they only plan to hire those smarter guys with less experience. I was told by recruiter that the salary is low.

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself other then work related.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ausregistry (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2012.

Interview

Straightforward to a technical test.

Interview Questions

• Technical test based on oped questions, "qualities of a good team member"   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ausregistry (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

They asked me a lot of technical questions ( Core Java, Object Oriented, Design Patterns, etc) in the test. I did face-to-face interview followed by this test. They asked about my previous experience related to Java during the face-to-face interview. In addition ,they asked some behavioural based questions ( For example; Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it? )

Interview Questions

• Object oriented and design patterns questions. "Give an example where you prefer abstract class over interface."   Answer Question

Domain Name Industry Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ausregistry in December 2012.

Interview

5 interviews; 2 with HR, 2 with team members, and final with executives.
    The HR interviews were straight forward HR type interviews, most likely to make a baseline assessment of cultural and experience fit. The team member interviews were a mix of collegial and technical; mos tlikely to affirm cultural fit and technical competence. The final interview was by far the hardest, a true drill down into past achievements and technical knowledge; in particular the CTO drives deep and hard into the limits of your technical knoweldge; searching for scope and consistency.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on the EPP poll command?   1 Answer