Austin College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Austin College

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin College (Sherman, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was wonderful! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and they were especially kind to me since I went to the school. Only afterwards did I realize that everyone who interviewed me was in the process of leaving to move on to better opportunities. That should have been a red flag and I deeply regret taking this job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do a short presentation on the school and include my personal experiences.   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Austin College (Sherman, TX).

Interview

They just asked me about my previous experience. I was a student worker for financial aid so things worked out well. Overall, it was an interesting experience getting to learn about library sciences and it was a nice welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend this position to anyone who is willing to work in a team and enjoys interacting with people.

Interview Questions

• Whats been some previous job experience I had   1 Answer

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Austin College (Sherman, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

During my college visit, I was asked to sit down with a few higher ranking individuals within the Admission office. The setting was very relaxed and took place in the sitting area of the office itself.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you feel equipped to efficiently balance your time as both a full time undergraduate student, as well as a student intern, while performing your job at a standard of excellency?   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin College in August 2011.

Interview

Average, just know your resume. Have examples to back up your resume. Think positive, and be flexible. Ask questions, make sure they see that you are interested. Make sure you are dressed appropriately for the interview, show your professionalism.