AustinCSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.3

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Cary, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

brief interview with HR, and interview with account manager, third with engagement lead. The interviewers were very personable and easy going. HR is very responsive and helpful through the whole process.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial contact by email came almost immediately after resume was posted. We had a brief phone screening, before a manager phone interview was scheduled. Manager called for more comprehensive interview

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Completed the initial phone screening and was told I had to interview with one of the managers. This interview took place the following day. 2 weeks went by before I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Once that happened, i was asked to send in an application. Once that was received, I would be able to complete the next steps, I was told. I waited a week before emailing to check on the application's status. They emailed me that day saying they had received it. It took a week to notify someone you received their application? The interview process is unnecessarily long, and they clearly don't respect your time and effort.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in taking constructive criticism?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AustinCSI in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and did a short phone interview. I was asked to have a follow up interview with the leadership team. They stood me up for the interview. I inquired and didn't receive a response until 3 days later. The recruiter apologized several times and asked to reschedule. However, I took that as a bad sign. If that is how they treat potential employees, I'd hate to see how they treat real employees.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AustinCSI.

Interview

The hiring manager forgot about the phone interview so I had to reschedule. The phone interview went very well and I received an email asking for an in person interview. The team that interviewed me was very impersonal and discredited a lot of my previous experience. They were fairly insulting and treated me like an entry-level applicant. I sent 2 follow up emails and called as well to check on the status of my application and did not hear back. Read the reviews on Glassdoor, they are helpful and tell you a bit about the company culture.

Interview Questions

• What is a project gannt?
      Tell us about your project management experience.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was done in 3 parts first part was me tellong them about my background, 2nd were questions about my background from the interviewer, last were questions I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Interview

I was emailed by a friendly recruiter asking to set up time for a phone call. I agree with the mentioned time and left work early in order to take the call - they did not call. After twenty minutes I responded to the email thread asking if we need to reschedule. I have yet to hear back. What kind of professional organization is disrespectful of candidates' time this way?

Interview Questions

• Interview did not happen since recruiter could not be bothered to show up.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Plano, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, brought in for interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was late and walked into the office 10 min after me. apparently forgot he had an interview. Said he liked my background and wanted to find the right place for me. Got two emails from recruiter later on stating the same - looking for the right company to put me with. Then never heard back. Appreciate the waste of time. Their office is small with only a few clients so risky move.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

AustinCSI found my resume through my campus's resume bank and contacted me for an interview. The first stage was an informal (and on-the-spot) phone conversation with a recruiter, mostly consisting of questions about myself - what I'm interested in, what my career goals are, why I chose my area of study, etc. After that, I was contacted to schedule an in-person interview on campus. That interview was also rather informal. I was given a pair of plastic AustinCSI sunglasses before I left the interview, which I thought was pretty silly and unprofessional. Overall, the interview was pleasant and both people interviewing me were nice; we had a good, lightly structured conversation. It took them almost a month to get back to me about whether I had received the position, so I had already accepted another offer. Even if I hadn't, AustinCSI wouldn't have been my first choice. I got the same vibe as other reviewers -- feels like more of a staffing agency than a consulting firm.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal working with difficult communicators or difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AustinCSI (Plano, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter was very knowledgeable, however when I was hired she was ready to quit. The strategic lead on the client account is the one with hiring authority. If he doesn't like you and his peer or HR does you will not be offered a position. The position available does not really exist the sales job to get you onboard is truly incredulous. This company is simple a staff augment company who has found a way to sell the word consultant to someone.

Interview Questions

• Routine interview questions asked during multiple sessions with multiple people. The overall goal is to determine if you will "drink" the Kool-Aid once hired or actually try to be an independent thinker.   Answer Question